Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do (1020 Views)

Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes) / Funny Moments Between A Tenant Nd His Tiny Roommates(mosquitoes) / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The Atm Point In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by jseak(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nic_a1_5wik/VbEoQD58m7I/AAAAAAAAKUk/6Uhts9_fe6c/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQmxhY2sgUm9vbW1hdGVzLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-735453[/img]
In school, students tend to have problem with their roommates except you are lucky to be among those who live alone. The thing is that, its always hard for people from different culture, background and upbringing to blend with one another easily except you just become best friends naturally and decide to cope with each others excesses.

Some roommates could so annoying that in your mind, you don't intend renewing your rent when it expires or you just make up your mind that you are never going to live with a roommate again. It really could be that frustrating sometimes.

Here i tried compiling some of those annoying things roommates do.

1. They don't bring food items/stuffs.
Did I just speak your mind? Everyone would agree that some roomies could be so dependent on the other to the extent of not bringing foodstuffs from home. All they will do is just feed on the once your provide. Some of them would even bring but decide to hide them in their bags. When your own(general) finishes, they will be hiding to cook when you are off for lectures and make the room clean before your return. Lol.. I lie?

2. When they borrow they don't payback
I didn't dash you the money. So I don't see any reason why I have to beg you before you pay me back the money you borrow. The most annoying of all is that when you try to ask for your money, some would want to pick fight with you. Agreed?

3. Thieving
Some roommates can steal sha.. They go through your bag, moving your belongings. Either jewelry, body spray, money or other personal stuffs. Since its awkward to accuse your roommate of stealing especially when you have not caught them red handed, it could really cause one a lot of discomfort.

4. Uses your underwear.
I think the most annoying of them all should be a roommate that uses your undies especially without your permission. As my roommate you are not allowed to use my boxers, towel, singlet. Why should you think of it in the first place. You are not even allowed to wear my cloths without my approving of it.

5. Don't participate in chores.
How annoying can a roommate be when you are the only one that always sweeps the room, make the bed, wash the dirty plates and the rest. Most times, they are the onces who make the room unkept and leave you to do the cleaning. If you have this type of roommate, then you are in for a big house cleaning job. Your roommate brings in his/her friend to eat, they leave the room messy for you to clean.

6. They are noisy/keep bad company
Imagine a time when you would like to relax and your roommate storms the house with his/her friends and they start discussing, shouting, disturbing your peace. Imagine the kind of roommates that keep you awake in the night because of their noisy night phone conversations and the rest. such kind of roommate that comes home with bad gangs, people whose presence could put everyone in trouble. They turn your room to alcohol/smoking joint.

7. They don't care about you
In a room where you live with someone, you get sick and there's no one to take care of you. Some roommates would abandon you without bothering on how you survive during that sick period.
The bottom line is that you should be wary of the kind of people you pick as roommates. Conduct a background check before accepting to move in with them.

Have you had or are you having any bitter experience with your roommate? Share it...

Source: http://www.abdoolwahab.com/2015/07/7-annoying-things-that-roommates-do.html
Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by DahtzFestjayz: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by Obinnau(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Only my room mate and I stay. I cant bear the rigours of hostel life or a packed up room because i will have to be breaking peoples teeth everyday. Imagine i visited a friend in his hostel accomodation he shares with up to 12 people and some people brought friends along, after cooking and eating indomie, they just left the ground scattered with left overs. I was like WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by ellahzy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by zinachidi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
lol, my roomie does all,,, buh guess what, i'm worse than him,, so he is the one complaining,, buh boys are always boys,, anything goes,, we still together,, since our yr 1, and we in our finals,, 5 years,, lol...

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by luthorcorp: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015

Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by Bern1992(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
My friend falls under d no.2, infact i seized his girlfriend d oda day grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying Things That Roommates Do by boboLIL(m): 3:53am On Jul 24, 2015
All dat maks school sweet.....chai when I was a student.....

(1) (Reply)

Money Has Different Names !!! / Letter To My Mates In Primary And Secondary School (very Funny) / How To Let Your Crush Notice Your New Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.