Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) (1408 Views)

Be Honest! If You Were The President Of Nigeria, What Is The First Thing You Wou / Be Honest!!! Would You Lick This Pretty Girls’s Armpit For €2,000,000 / Photo Of The Day: What Would Be Your Reaction If Your Kid Did This .... LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by akpanikpe(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
lipsrsealed I'm spechless here.

Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by kelvyn7: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin

I will say thank u
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by jinha(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
go to church for thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by Baawaa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Absolutely nothing!
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by gmacnoms(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dnt even no wt i'll do
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by cherylsmith(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'd go get another passport.
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by cherylsmith(f): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
angry.
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by osaslord500(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
I go sell am
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by jamex93(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
tongue
Re: if your kid did this, be Honest If You Are The One What Will You Do? (picture) by tomsniel(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
I will just go to church and drop the child in the offering box. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedy Series: Skinny Girl In Transit Season 2 Episode 6 / Funny: The Confused Rich Man In An Occasion / When You Sit Beside Ur A Girl In A Restaurant Trying Not To Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.