Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? (877 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Important Things To Note Before You Let The Woman Stay On Top / Dangers Of Having Cockroaches In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have a course mate as a friend... We are close but not that close.... His parents don't know me and he doesn't knw mine and we aren't of the same tribe (nt that I'm tribalistic). He's been saying he wants to sleep over but i've always say no... Sometimes i would say no or act like i didn't hear him..... It's not that i don't trust him but i don't really knw him... What if something happens??...
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by shalomm: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by kelvyn7: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
why not
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by docmoses(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
kelvyn7:
why not
and you knw nairalanders.... You want make them post " a young man (name withheld) allegedly murders course mate blames it on nairalanders grin grin grin
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
shalomm:
all these space bookers sha undecided
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by ITbomb(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is what happens when kids grow up in a fenced house with housemaids. Their first real world experience is most times in the university and they live a cautious and suspicious life.
Imagine if this were to undergo further social depravation by going to a private university and his first real world experience be in a workplace, it would be a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
ITbomb:
This is what happens when kids grow up in a fenced house with housemaids. Their first real world experience is most times in the university and they live a cautious and suspicious life.
Imagine if this were to undergo further social depravation by going to a private university and his first real world experience be in a workplace, it would be a disaster.
this has nothing to do with that... Gentleman
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by ITbomb(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
shiizzy:
this has nothing to do with that... Gentleman
A madman doesn't know that he is mad
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
ITbomb:

A madman doesn't know that he is mad
and what is that supposed to mean That i'm a madman :-/ you wanna prove that you are good at insuting bt seriously you suck... Coz if i start with you... You won't be able to sleep
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by ITbomb(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
shiizzy:
and what is that supposed to mean That i'm a madman :-/ you wanna prove that you are good at insuting bt seriously you suck... Coz if i start with you... You won't be able to sleep
So what are we waiting for? You think you are still with a baby fed on your mouth where mum is on standby.
Remember boy, mum is not here, you now need real people around you
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
ITbomb:

So what are we waiting for? You think you are still with a baby fed on your mouth where mum is on standby.
Remember boy, mum is not here, you now need real people around you
find someone else to brawl with.... You don't deserve my tutelage... Smh
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by ITbomb(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
shiizzy:
find someone else to brawl with.... You don't deserve my tutelage... Smh
kiss the dust bro, bow out and stay out till when you grow up
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
ITbomb:
Re: Can You Let Your Course Mate Sleep Over @YOUR HOUSE??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
ITbomb:

(1) (Reply)

Communique : Nec And Nuahp / CHILD VACCINATION By Dr Kunle Shokunbi / Help A Stroke Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.