Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

I Need A Ladies Motorcycle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Ladies Motorcycle (2267 Views)

Motorcycle For Sale (almost Brandnew ) / Cost To Ship And Cost To Clear Motorcycle / I Need A Ladies Motorcycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Ladies Motorcycle by Scholarnwadimma(f): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hy nlanders any motocycle dealer here.I need to knw d price range of a tokumbo super cub 50 nd whr to buy it.I am in Anambra State.
Re: I Need A Ladies Motorcycle by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
Hy nlanders any motocycle dealer here.I need to knw d price range of a tokumbo super cub 50 nd whr to buy it.I am in Anambra State.

Hi.
Super cub 50 is around 50k as at 2014.
You can go to Nkwo nnewi, you will see more than 1 million super cub for sale there.
Warning : They may remove the original engine & replace it with a 5 gear china engine.
If you have some knowledge about bikes, you're cool but if not, kindly go with a trusted mechanic.
Beware of Ndi oso afia also known as Ndi Nzama, these people do not have a shop where they sell bikes, what they do is they take you to someone's shop & act like it's their own shop, then they will try to make some cool money from you by adding like 20k to the original price.

Where do you live in ANAMBRA STATE if i may ask ??

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Ladies Motorcycle by Scholarnwadimma(f): 6:34am On Jul 27, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Hi.
Super cub 50 is around 50k as at 2014.
You can go to Nkwo nnewi, you will see more than 1 million super cub for sale there.
Warning : They may remove the original engine & replace it with a 5 gear china engine.
If you have some knowledge about bikes, you're cool but if not, kindly go with a trusted mechanic.
Beware of Ndi oso afia also known as Ndi Nzama, these people do not have a shop where they sell bikes, what they do is they take you to someone's shop & act like it's their own shop, then they will try to make some cool money from you by adding like 20k to the original price.

Where do you live in ANAMBRA STATE if i may ask ??
Tnx dear.I am in Nnobi.
Re: I Need A Ladies Motorcycle by Partnerbiz(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
who has motorcycle
Re: I Need A Ladies Motorcycle by Waffarianman(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2019
I need Haujoe Lucky ladies bike. Need it in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 04 LE Toks Clean...1.38m / Sold! Used Mistibushi Space Wagon 2003 Model for sale / Sparkling Tokunbo 2006 Honda Civic Coupe. ..price: N1.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.