Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members (7743 Views)

2016 Batch B Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members Begins Tomorrow(photo) / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / Jamb Regularization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Registrar,
JAMB Head Office, Abuja
Suleja Road, Bwari,
P.M.B. 189, Garki,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

COMPLAINT ON JAMB REGULARIZATION PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED BY STUDENTS OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ON JAMB PORTAL.

I, AMADI KINGSLEY IFEANYICHUKWU, a graduate of the Department of Building Technology, Yaba College of Technology with Matriculation Number F/HD/11/3510035 hereby wish to complain about the problem some students of the Institution are currently undergoing in their quest to complete their JAMB Regularization process on JAMB website which am also having same problem.

After paying for the JAMB Regularization Fee and a new JAMB Registration Number was generated for us, mine is (05172***FF), i have been unable to complete the process online because the courses listed under Yaba College of Technology are all Education Courses.

Kindly review the causes of this problem and make necessary corrections as this regularization process will be essential during our NYSC 2015 Batch B registration and mobilization which is due to commence soon, attached here are copies of my credentials showing that I graduated from the above named department and institution and a copy of all courses offered in Yaba College of Technology as downloaded from JAMB Website.

However, from our investigation so far, only students whose JAMB Registration Number starts with 05 are experiencing this problem, others whose JAMB Registration Number starts with 15 and 46 are not in anyway part of this problem as the complete courses offered in Yabatech are shortlisted in their portal during the regularization process. Thank You.

AMADI, KINGSLEY IFEANYICHUKWU

NOTE:
The Last 3 Digits of my JAMB Registration Number has been removed for security reasons. Kindly bear with me. Thank You
Nairaland had refused an upload of PDF files above 250KB, so am left with an option to upload Yabatech Courses & My Personal Data Form ONLY.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by jossy874(m): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2015
kaysy:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Registrar,
JAMB Head Office, Abuja
Suleja Road, Bwari,
P.M.B. 189, Garki,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

COMPLAINT ON JAMB REGULARIZATION PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED BY STUDENTS OF YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY ON JAMB PORTAL.

I, AMADI KINGSLEY IFEANYICHUKWU, a graduate of the Department of Building Technology, Yaba College of Technology with Matriculation Number F/HD/11/3510035 hereby wish to complain about the problem some students of the Institution are currently undergoing in their quest to complete their JAMB Regularization process on JAMB website which am also having same problem.

After paying for the JAMB Regularization Fee and a new JAMB Registration Number was generated for us, mine is (05172***FF), i have been unable to complete the process online because the courses listed under Yaba College of Technology are all Education Courses.

Kindly review the causes of this problem and make necessary corrections as this regularization process will be essential during our NYSC 2015 Batch B registration and mobilization which is due to commence soon, attached here are copies of my credentials showing that I graduated from the above named department and institution and a copy of all courses offered in Yaba College of Technology as downloaded from JAMB Website.

However, from our investigation so far, only students whose JAMB Registration Number starts with 05 are experiencing this problem, others whose JAMB Registration Number starts with 15 and 46 are not in anyway part of this problem as the complete courses offered in Yabatech are shortlisted in their portal during the regularization process. Thank You.

NOTE:
The Last 3 Digits of my JAMB Registration Number has been removed for security reasons. Kindly bear with me. Thank You
Nairaland had refused an upload of PDF files above 250KB, so am left with an option to upload Yabatech Courses & My Personal Data Form ONLY.
kayce God bless you for this move. Hope the letter was sent to Abuja?
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
kaysy:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Registrar,
JAMB Head Office, Abuja
Suleja Road, Bwari,
P.M.B. 189, Garki,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

NOTE:

Please how would somebody go about re-regularizing online, so as to inform my sis who finished in laspotech to also regularize.

Thanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Please how would somebody go about re-regularizing online, so as to inform my sis who finished in laspotech to also regularize.

Thanks
If your sister has JAMB Admission Letter, she does not need to regularize, otherwise she must have been made to pass through the normal process by her institution, thereafter she'll be given a new JAMB REG Number. All she needs now is to proceed to http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/Regularize.aspx and input the number there, complete the form and submit. after that, she should print the JAMB admission letter and take the institution's copy to her school and submit it there. thats all

1 Like

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2015
kaysy:

If your sister has JAMB Admission Letter, she does not need to regularize, otherwise she must have been made to pass through the normal process by her institution, thereafter she'll be given a new JAMB REG Number. All she needs now is to proceed to http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/Regularize.aspx and input the number there, complete the form and submit. after that, she should print the JAMB admission letter and take the institution's copy to her school and submit it there. thats all

Thanks for your timely response, she did partime during her ND and did fulltime during her HND, so she does not have admission letter from jamb.

She finished her HND in 2013 but missed nysc last year and also missed batch A this year, so she has being cleared for nysc this comming batch B.

She was given a jamb number by her school when she finished her hnd in 2013, so I don't know if she needs to reregularize that before she can proceed to nysc portal for registration when it starts

Though she has being trying to regularize it on the jamb site, it was saying number not found.

Cheers
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2015
@wunmi590, Kindly send her JAMB REG Number to kaysyxpress@yahoo.com i'l check what she's done so far and get back to u... i've replied u since but Nairaland hide my comment for a reason i dont know. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2015
@Moderators: Ogbeche77, yokiti, CrazyMan
Kindly move this to FronPage... Its very very urgent
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is a picture of what am saying...
Only Education Courses are shortlisted in the portal, no science or social science courses there

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaysy:
@wunmi590, Kindly send her JAMB REG Number to kaysyxpress@yahoo.com i'l check what she's done so far and get back to u... i've replied u since but Nairaland hide my comment for a reason i dont know. thanks

Thanks so much, I would do that now, but you can still get it here then would send it via mail, dnt know what is wrng with my mail, is not sending, but am still trying..
74568332JA
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Thanks so much, I would do that now, but you can still get it here then would send it via mail, dnt know what is wrng with my mail, is not sending, but am still trying..
74568332JA

From the number u posted, i can see that her name is Williams Omowunmi Marcus and she studied Quantity Surveying... This student does not need further regularization, all she needs is to print her jamb admission letter. thats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaysy:

From the number u posted, i can see that her name is Williams Omowunmi Marcus and she studied Quantity Surveying... This student does not need further regularization, all she needs is to print her jamb admission letter. thats all

Please, you are very crrect sir, but the curse of study is not quantity survey, it should be microbiology, please what do I need to do to further the remaining registration to be able to print out my addmissin letter and also to validate it?

Your quick response would be appreciated, and you can please send me yur number via my mail.
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by don4real18(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kaysy baba, the stuff is a real problem... We were told today to tell our student affairs to send a message to them
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
wunmi590:

Please, you are very crrect sir, but the curse of study is not quantity survey, it should be microbiology, please what do I need to do to further the remaining registration to be able to print out my addmissin letter and also to validate it?

Your quick response would be appreciated, and you can please send me yur number via my mail.
If the course of study is not Quantity Surveying, then there should be a need to regularize, but u have to confirm which of your JAMB reg number your school will be sending to NYSC, that number should be your priority.

don4real18:
Kaysy baba, the stuff is a real problem... We were told today to tell our student affairs to send a message to them
Sorry i dnt get that, u were told by who cos i'll be going to JAMB Office, Ikoyi, Lagos this week to rectify this error... Information reaching me says that Yabatech students' affairs officer said she has reported this overtime yet nothing is being done about it... the sorry state of this is that Nairaland has failed to take this to FrontPage. Thanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaysy:

If the course of study is not Quantity Srveying, then there should be a need to regularize, but u have to confirm which of your JAMB reg number your school will be sending to NYSC, that number should be your priority.

thanks for your response, i have submitted this particular number to DSA, so which means that this is the exact number they are sending to nysc, for mobilization.

please i just need help to be able to make sure the reg. number is correct before nysc paste their mobilization list so that i wont have to be running from one place to another again.

thanks

Sorry i dnt get that, u were told by who cos i'll be going to JAMB Office, Ikoyi, Lagos this week to rectify this error... Information reaching me says that Yabatech students' affairs officer said she has reported this overtime yet nothing is being done about it... the sorry state of this is that Nairaland has failed to take this to FrontPage. Thanks[/quote]
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by wunmi590(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaysy:

If the course of study is not Quantity Surveying, then there should be a need to regularize, but u have to confirm which of your JAMB reg number your school will be sending to NYSC, that number should be your priority.

thanks for your response, i have submitted this particular number to DSA, so which means that this is the exact number they are sending to nysc, for mobilization.

please i just need help to be able to make sure the reg. number is correct before nysc paste their mobilization list so that i wont have to be running from one place to another again.

thanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Seun
Please move this to front page. Its very urgent and important. Thanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by odigod(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pls. an urgent help needed,,, What do i do when my original Jamb admission letter had been over written by another provisional admission letter in their portal online. hw do i revert this? pls help
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
odigod:
Pls. an urgent help needed,,, What do i do when my original Jamb admission letter had been over written by another provisional admission letter in their portal online. hw do i revert this? pls help
Send me your reg number and the course u stidied let me verify cos i dnt understand what u just said. kaysyxpress@yahoo.com
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by odigod(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kaysy,,,, i ve' sent the mail. thnks for ur concern. God bless you richly
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
odigod:
Kaysy,,,, i ve' sent the mail. thnks for ur concern. God bless you richly
I've seen your mail, you studied Economics in University of Calabar but ur JAMB record shows u were offered admission at The COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AKAMKPA,CRSS RIVER STATE. to study ECONOMICS/MATHEMATICS.

If this JAMB Reg Number is what u gave to NYSC, then u may have no problem, all that is needed is for this Reg Number to be valid when NYSC tries to verify it from JAMB (of which it is). The course that will show at NYSC Portl as your course of study is the one that your school sent to NYSC, so u are likely not gonna have any issue with it anyway.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by odigod(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thank you my brother God bless you and make you a blessing...i appreciate your effort, thanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by princeuk21(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
kaysy:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

The Registrar,
JAMB Head Office, Abuja
Suleja Road, Bwari,
P.M.B. 189, Garki,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma

NOTE:
Many people in Uniport are having same issue.
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by Situation001(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Hope it is rectified..
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
Finally, after all attempt to get this problem resolved via Nairaland and through Yabatech Management which all proved abortive, i have been contacting a friend in Abuja and finally sent him a copy of this mail with other credentials to help me deliver them at JAMB Head Office, Abuja..... and guess what... Its been rectified, all affected students in Yabatech can now proceed with their regularization. Thank God at last.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
kaysy:
Finally, after all attempt to get this problem resolved via Nairaland and through Yabatech Management which all proved abortive, i have been contacting a friend in Abuja and finally sent him a copy of this mail with other credentials to help me deliver them at JAMB Head Office, Abuja..... and guess what... Its been rectified, all affected students in Yabatech can now proceed with their regularization. Thank God at last.
Bro I kinda need help...my names on d senate list in my skul n was sent to nysc yt its showing me matric number not in use...secondly I don't have a jamb admission letter cos d course I filled in jamb was different from what my school gave to me...thirdly I wud really like to understand ds regularization ish n how to go bout it...tanks
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by skylar89: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Having a problem with regularization. After getting the new jamb number and going to the jamb regularization site and imputing it, I discovered that there were some typos in the spelling of my name. Can I make the corrections and validate or should I request for a correction from the guy handling the regularization for me.
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by mohsaaf: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaysy:

kaysy i beg u in the name of God help me out.I went to Abuja head office myself, to regularize since my school are Wasting time and i went and pay another 5000 and the jamb number was given to me that very day. But when trying to validate keeps telling me "NUMBER IS NOT FOUND" and today is the 7th day .hv been missing service since 2014 due to this issue and i am given until Friday to submit or miss this batch again. Pls help me out.This is the no. 84546799FI
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by mohsaaf: 7:51am On Jan 21, 2016
hv sent an email to ur mail box.
Re: JAMB Regularization Problem Encountered By Yabatech Prospective Corps Members by kaysy(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2016
mohsaaf:

kaysy i beg u in the name of God help me out.I went to Abuja head office myself, to regularize since my school are Wasting time and i went and pay another 5000 and the jamb number was given to me that very day. But when trying to validate keeps telling me "NUMBER IS NOT FOUND" and today is the 7th day .hv been missing service since 2014 due to this issue and i am given until Friday to submit or miss this batch again. Pls help me out.This is the no. 84546799FI

They have not activated your JAMB Reg Number from JAMB Office, just try and make sure they do that before u leave their office, u can even complete your validation processes at the JAMB CBT Centers located at the Head Office in Abuja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My School Id Card Is Missing,what Should I Do To Be Acceptable In Camp / 2015 B: Confirm If You Will Be In Stream I Or II / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.