Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? (7358 Views)

Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Oshiomole's Wife Files For Divorce; Reasons Will Shock You / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by Abimbolaile(f): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I think he's talking about the colour.

Sorry colour? What is wrong with it...we should be talking about the other man's yellow seemingly bandana on suit na
Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Abimbolaile:

Sorry colour? What is wrong with it...we should be talking about the other man's yellow seemingly bandana on suit na
I didn't opine that anything is wrong with it. I was referring to the op.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by kcwitch(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
the dress is okay on the Lady. But the suit is kinda weird.... very weird.
Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by kissty(f): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Brownie15:
na there the power dey grin
u just spoke my mind
Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by Blonchilli(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don't c anything wrong with dad. Ladies today wear worse things to the church. Last sunday a pretty girl stood up and walk passed me and I swear everyone was uncomfortable...u need to c how short her gown was

Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by Twill92: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin when will people start calling her Lara Oshiomole
Re: Is This Dress Worn By Oshiomole's Wife, Lara Fortez Appropriate? by totorimi: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
if Oshiomole is no longer guvnor and all the money and power gone will she still stay and live with him or will she take the money she's made and run away to America and live her life to the fullest. what if Oshiomole is no more will she still stay in Edo state Nigeria or go back to her country. Anyway only Oshiomale can answer that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Oge Okoye Almost Exposed Her Vagina / First Look! Photos From Actor Femi's Brainard's Wedding To OAP Uche Today / Ini Edo & Larry Gaaga Spark Dating Rumour With Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.