Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World (7280 Views)

Queen Of The Night - Meet Nyakim Gatwech The Darkest Woman In The World / Meet Nyakim Gatwech, The Darkest Person In The World (Pictures) / South Sudanese Model,nyakim Gatwech Enters Guinness Book Of Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Have you ever seen a skin so dark it shines blue? It's a beauty to behold!

Nyakim Gatwech is a South Sudanese model, brand ambassador and Instagram influencer. Her uniquely dark skin gained her the famous "queen of dark" title. She is the blackest or better put, the darkest woman in the world.

Nyakim Gatwech was born on the 27th of January 1993, at Gambela, Ethiopia. Her parents are of South Sudan descent. Even though the queen of dark has rarely been to South Sudan, she still considers herself a full blooded South Sudanese.

She is one nilot you can't help but wonder at her beauty. Her blue black skin is so beautiful that it has attracted her many followers on social media.

Just like Khoudia Diop, another highly pigmented Instagram sensation, Nyakim faced lots of discriminations due to her skin colour before coming to limelight. Especially from people pressuring her to bleach her skin.

Today, many dark skinned ladies look up to her as a role model. She is indeed the true expression of the uncommon beauty possessed by dark skinned people across the world.

Nyakim Gatwech Husband (Boyfriend)

Interestingly, the blackest queen in the world is in a love relationship with the "whitest man" (black albino man).

They have been seen together on several occasions in public. The model has also been known to spend several weekends in the "unidentified" man's house.

Take a look at some of the pictures of the super dark African queen below:

Don't forget to visit the source for more interesting content.

Source: https://www.infoguider.com.ng/2021/01/meet-of-dark-nyakim-gatwech-model-with.html

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Nanaborga(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
No no no no no she too black , Wetin sef , na kiwi she dey use rub her skin , this one fit stain person white shirt oooo , even brown skin people will be racist to her sef , shuooooooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by ACxxxMAN: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
She rub engine oil ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:
No no no no no she too black , Wetin sef , na kiwi she dey use rub her skin , this one fit stain person white shirt oooo , even brown skin people will be racist to her sef , shuooooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She's damn beautiful bro. You'll not die if you admit it. grin

Nilotes are very beautiful set of people. They're extremely unique

8 Likes

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
She rub engine oil ?

Lol. Natural engine oil

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Kindness218: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is she married?
I won to check something
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Azyne(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
This one is polished black skin kiss

So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Pochettino(f): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Is she feeding that innocent baby coffee? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by blueghost(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
shocked Oh Boi kudos to her for accepting who she is
You must learn to appreciate and give yourself value

2 Likes

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Kindness218:
Is she married?
I won to check something

Lol. She's not. You can try your luck. Check her out on Instagram
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
Azyne:
This one is polished black skin kiss

So beautiful
It's adorable
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Brown14: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
i had to increase my phone's brightness to see her proply.
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
grin

Bros, is it that bad? Evil soul

Brown14:
i had to increase my phone's brightness to see her proply.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is the real Melanin goddess. All she needs is bathe and go with only coconut oil.

That baby she's holding is scared as.. she's trying to escape. grin
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Molahnelson(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
ACxxxMAN:
She rub engine oil ?

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Bruno3000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
This one na Queen of darkness...
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by IWillRiseAgain(f): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bruno3000:
This one na Queen of darkness...

grin grin
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Iceyjayz: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Black don't crack

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by 444croopy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Odeku.. correct one
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by udumelue61854: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
:This one is polished black skin So beautifulIt's adorable

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by WallStreetfx(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2021
This is what am seeing. I don't know how you guys are seeing a person in d picture. abii na my eyes no clear

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Bobyro: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
This lady needs a white man in her life.
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by engrchykae(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
A goddess,diamond are forever.
As a color chemist,I tell you that after every color in a spectrum of white light is subtracted,what is left is black.
When every race goes extinct,blacks will remain,black is the unchanging God.
Am a black RACIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by falcon01: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
I once shot her with a gun but she was so dark The bullet couldn't find it's way, it came back for flashlight.
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nyakim is a beautiful lady with spotless skin but the colorists are too blinded by their self hate to see it.
Bobyro:
This lady needs a white man in her life.
No she doesn't but you need Jesus and self love in yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nanaborga:
racist!

1 Like

Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Petyr1: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Lol. She's not. You can try your luck. Check her out on Instagram
what is her handle?
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Bobyro: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
ariketalks:
Nyakim is a beautiful lady with spotless skin but the colorists are too blinded by their self hate to see it.

No she doesn't but you need Jesus and self love in yours.

I never said she isn't beautiful. You're the colorist here and you're reading meanings because I was only trying to say that a white man's genes may balance hers depending on her choice. Lol you also said I need Jesus and self love, if you've seen Jesus please show me the way because till today I still wish to experience him. Even churches no fit show me Jesus.
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by offset67(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
my spec, night crawler cool
Re: Meet 'queen Of Dark' Nyakim Gatwech, The Lady With The Darkest Skin In The World by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bobyro:

I never said she isn't beautiful. You're the colorist here and you're reading meanings because I was only trying to say that a white man's genes may balance hers depending on her choice. Lol you also said I need Jesus and self love, if you've seen Jesus please show me the way because till today I still wish to experience him. Even churches no fit show me Jesus.
Nothing is wrong with her genes and they do not need "balancing". Do you tell very pale looking foreigners that they need black spouses to "balance their genes"?
What the lady needs is a man that loves and respects her regardless of his skin tone and race. Shun colorism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On Leaked Bedroom Photos / Celebrity Igbo Boys In White (FYI shenanigan Act Not Intended) / Hehe! See What Omotola Jalade Was Caught Doing With Another Man In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.