Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Help With With Finding This Song! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help With With Finding This Song! (704 Views)

Need Help Finding This Old Igbo Romance Song / This Song Makes Me Wet. / Help Me Feel This Song And Rate It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With With Finding This Song! by Coko1: 3:21am On Jul 24, 2015
I heard this song in a wedding video, and I cannot find it anywhere!!! It goes:
You're everything I want, everything I see, everything I need is your love
You are my special woman, you are my special queen
I will love you 'till the end of time

Please help me, I've been looking for this song all day!!
Re: Please Help With With Finding This Song! by shikshark: 5:16am On Jul 24, 2015
me too. " welcome to Africa, welcome to Nigeria '99 welcome to the land........etc."
Re: Please Help With With Finding This Song! by Coko1: 5:58am On Jul 24, 2015
It may be "Nigeria '99" by Charlimo

And do you have any idea what the name of my song is? Does it sound familiar at all?

(1) (Reply)

If Wizkid Does Not Release A Song Before The End Of This Month I Will Kill Mysel / Mi Awards 2015 (my Own Personal Award List) / How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.