Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians (705 Views)

Download Video : Dbanj - Elchapo FT Gucci Mane & WANDE Coal / Studio Session..dbanj Ft. Wandecoal And Harrysong In Atl / Dbanj’s Former Producer, Deevee Drops Free Beat For Competition To Sign New Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by Awesomeking: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Couple months ago,Dbanj put a lot of upcoming artists into a flair of happiness when he announced the "the king is here" competition,claiming that the winner gets to be on the remix with him and reminisce,and also be in the video of the remix

after thousands of upcoming artists sent their applications,it was later revealed that there was a new video of dbanj,it was him featuring reminisce and casper nyovest on that same "the king is here" song.

That was literally a blow to the faces of upcoming artists around nigeria who sent their application songs,when they realised that dbanj just used the fake competition to promote the song,because there wasnt any real winner and he didnt announce anything about it.

Unfortunately for the koko master,the song/video was a flop,along with other songs,frosh,salute and koleyewon

i guess we can all join voices to say "NA GOD CATCH AM!! "
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by crazygod(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2015
I kinda like the 'frosh' song feat akon. The song was/is cool
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by Awesomeking: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2015
crazygod:
I kinda like the 'frosh' song feat akon. The song was/is cool
it lacked orginality,sounded like every other song akon has been featured in
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by crazygod(m): 7:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Awesomeking:
it lacked orginality,sounded like every other song akon has been featured in

Yeah. U're right. But really, how many nigerian songs that has been dished out lately have originality?
I just love the song cos the beat is still slightly different and to me its the best song D'banj has released for a long time now
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by hericjames(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2015
haterz u people will die hating dbanj my person hungry fools
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by Awesomeking: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
crazygod:

Yeah. U're right. But really, how many nigerian songs that has been dished out lately have originality?
I just love the song cos the beat is still slightly different and to me its the best song D'banj has released for a long time now
that song actually lacked flair,it was too flat,nothing special about it

his song with idris elba and shadowboxer was actually better
Re: How Dbanj Deceived Nigerians by Awesomeking: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
hericjames:
haterz u people will die hating dbanj my person hungry fools
lol keep calm man,i aint hating anyone,he is an artist,he makes music for all of us,we all have right to review,praise and criticize whatever part or sectioon where Dbanj failed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jingle Bell Bell Lyrics – Tunde Ednut Ft. M.I. Abaga, Orezi & Falz / OMG: Olamide Badoo Fans Fall For Obaflow[download Audio] / Headies Is No Longer A Prestigious Award...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.