Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime (652 Views)

Pls I Need Advice On How To Stop My Smoking Life / My Body feel "Electric" Shock Everytime. Please Help! / Help!upper Back Inner Pressure And Frequent Belching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Please i need serious help from anyone.......i cant stop belching everytime....the worst of all is my upper back pressure,and heaviness,i want everything to just go away....anyone has any idea ...please.....dont think have not gone to the hospital,doctors said it peptic ulcer disease.....none of the drugs prescribed even worked for a day.....someone with any idea should please help
Re: Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime by donholy28(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2015
if d first place... who send u go bleaching

1 Like

Re: Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime by Gmajor(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
I never knew bleaching was addictive
Re: Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime by kevoh(m): 8:16am On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
if d first place... who send u go bleaching
Oga, it's belching undecided . That sound you make with your mouth when you take in gaseous foods/drinks like Coca-cola.

@OP
What kind of foods do you eat? What are the routine activities that you do that might trigger this pain, heaviness and belching? You need to do a quick understudy of yourself... Just my 2 cents.

Meanwhile recompose your writeup for readers to better understand the message you want to pass.

1 Like

Re: Help,want To Stop Belching Everytime by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Ok maybe i should summarize it once again....since febuary this year,i have been belching non-stop and it came with extreme pressure then on my chest and back,nothing triggers it,even though ve not eaten for a whole day,d belching is still there,the pressure is stagnant....have done series of test which doctors said i shud do.....but later they said its just peptic ulcer disease...gave me lot of drugs that has no effect on it.......and am really confuse about everything

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Women/ Nursing Mothers / Fitness Gym Balls For Sale / Help, A Friend Is In A Serious Pain. Myalgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.