Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Academic Advice Pls Check In - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academic Advice Pls Check In (5214 Views)

Pls Academic Advice Urgently Needed / Academic Advice Needed, Help Me Out / Academic Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by segsman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why dont u go for ijmb A level a 9 month program that can make u eligibility into 200 level through direct entry contact me or chat me on whatsapp07063875320 for more information
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
zaragal:

Pls wat is ur plan for travelling...I really wish to leave this fraustrating country to study out

Very frustrating. I am Still planning.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
BrightForYou:

Very frustrating. I am Still planning.

Nice one...which country are you looking @??
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
zaragal:

Nice one...which country are you looking @??

Seriously,still contemplating on that,the country to go to,the standard of education, cost of living in that country etc. I'll inform you when i've concluded. Still researching on that.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
zaragal:

Can I get a whatsapp number or bbm pin??
there website does not define who they claimed they are,my sister, be careful ooo
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Joeself1:

there website does not define who they claimed they are,my sister, be careful ooo

Hhmmmmm....thnx bro
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
segsman:
Why dont u go for ijmb A level a 9 month program that can make u eligibility into 200 level through direct entry contact me or chat me on whatsapp07063875320 for more information

Thnx but ijmb is not part of the plan
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
BrightForYou:

Seriously,still contemplating on that,the country to go to,the standard of education, cost of living in that country etc. I'll inform you when i've concluded. Still researching on that.

Pls do abeg....
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
zaragal:

Which one is uniport basic program don't knw abt it
Pre degree is expensive.....
basic program is just like pre degree but is more reliable. If you pass very well you are sure of being admitted.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
tensazangetsu:
basic program is just like pre degree but is more reliable. If you pass very well you are sure of being admitted.

Okkk...thnx..will find out...but how cn I get the form or direction...go to porthacourt??
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Can u imagine jamb posted me to federal college of education abeakuta study french education...Wat do I want to do with French, dis dibu is a bastard....pls when is lasu form opening bright for you check where you are posted cry cry cry
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:
Can u imagine jamb posted me to federal college of education abeakuta study french education...Wat do I want to do with French, dis dibu is a bastard....pls when is form opening bright for you check where you are posted cry cry cry

Omg. From Unilag to College of Education,and they didn't give you your desired course even at that! Mehnn,these people are dreamkiller oo. Well,let me check where i'm posted too. Brb.

Modified:
Just checked and I have not been posted yet.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
BrightForYou:

Omg. From Unilag to College of Education,and they didn't give you your desired course even at that! Mehnn,these people are dreamkiller oo. Well,let me check where i'm posted too. Brb.

Modified:
Just checked and I have not been posted yet.

Dibu is a son of a bitch....from Finance or french education....Wat do I knw in french for heaven sake cry
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal,just wait for lasu second post utme and don't mind dibu,and pls when it comes out,don't go for competitive course ooo unless you are a Lagos indigene
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:
zaragal,just wait for lasu second post utme and don't mind dibu,and pls when it comes out,don't go for competitive course ooo unless you are a Lagos indigene

Pls wat course should I pick am a commercial student...would hav love finance....
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:

Pls wat course should I pick am a commercial student...would hav love finance....
when the form comes out,lasu will restrict candidates from choosing some courses due to being competitive, and think the courses that might be less competitive might be public administration, insurance, irpm,and management technology
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:

when the form comes out,lasu will restrict candidates from choosing some courses due to being competitive, and think the courses that might be less competitive might be public administration, insurance, irpm,and management technology

Dey do irpm??....industrail relations and personnel management??...I don't mind dat either??
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:

Dey do irpm??....industrail relations and personnel management??...I don't mind dat either??
yes,only 375 applied for the course nw and lasu will want to admit much especially to all those management courses.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:

yes,only 375 applied for the course nw and lasu will want to admit much especially to all those management courses.

Wat is the pume like so I cn prepare ahead...is like unilag maths, eng and general knowledge or jamb subjects and wat is the cut off point so I cn choose lesser cut off
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please what is LASU tuition fee @Joeself?
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:

Wat is the pume like so I cn prepare ahead...is like unilag maths, eng and general knowledge or jamb subjects and wat is the cut off point so I cn choose lesser cut off
I'm also an aspirant tho,but as at last year ,I think they did jamb combo and general paper and the cut off marks depend on how people pass but it always favour indigenes ,once an indigene score 50 and above ,the person is qualify ,you gat to prepare harder sha,are you frm Lagos?
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
BrightForYou:
very very affordable
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:
very very affordable
Ok. Do they have spaces for science students in the supplementary form?
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:

I'm also an aspirant tho,but as at last year ,I think they did jamb combo and general paper and the cut off marks depend on how people pass but it always favour indigenes ,once an indigene score 50 and above ,the person is qualify ,you gat to prepare harder sha,are you frm Lagos?

Nope south south...oh u are waiting for second batch or u have registered
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
Bright for you let's reason lasu too.....joeself can u email me their past questions
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
BrightForYou:

Ok. Do they have spaces for science students in the supplementary form?
much spaces will be for science based courses, botany,zoology,fisheries and aquatic biology, mathematics, physics,chemistry ,biology edu,chemistry edu,physics edu,math edu ,physical and health edu.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:

Nope south south...oh u are waiting for second batch or u have registered
I registered for the first pume ,will be writing exam next month.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Joeself1:

I registered for the first pume ,will be writing exam next month.

Oh I see...do u hav their past questions...do u mind creating a group to that effect....whatsapp group where we solve questionsl
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by BrightForYou(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:
Bright for you let's reason lasu too.....joeself can u email me their past questions

Yes. I think that will be a good decision so far they consider those who didn't chose them in jamb and the tuition too is affordable.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
zaragal:
lasu don't reveal their past questions, a friend of mine that bought one inside lasu,wetin dey inside nah unilag past questions and jamb past questions.you can prepare with jamb series and unilag past questions.
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by UniqueGem(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
BrightForYou:
Re: Academic Advice Pls Check In by Joeself1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
BrightForYou:
10k acceptance, 25k tuition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Write The Perfect Essay In 9 Easy Steps / If You Have A Daughter Make Sure She Reads This – Please Share After Reading / Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.