Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem (1020 Views)

The Parking Charges In Abia State And Penalties Following Breach (Photo) / 10 Incredible Parking Fails You Can’t Pull Off No Matter How Hard You Try (photo / Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by nickxtra(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2015
Please, one of the four reverse parking sensors of my car is missing and the LED display reverse backup radar is just making noise and not working to display rear distance of objects when am on reverse. Please, is there a way I can fix or replace the missing sensor or I have to buy the complete four all over again? And please, how do I go about this and where? Am in Abuja.
Re: Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
nickxtra:
Please, one of the four reverse parking sensors of my car is missing and the LED display reverse backup radar is just making noise and not working to display rear distance of objects when am on reverse. Please, is there a way I can fix or replace the missing sensor or I have to buy the complete four all over again? And please, how do I go about this and where? Am in Abuja.

most rear parking sensor are 4, with the new cars they seem to drop out of the position but they would be still hanging since they would be connected to the electrical wire, when you put into reverse even when its clear of anything it makes the sound due the one that dropped out of its position in such cases you just put the car on the lifter and look for the hanging sensor and put it back in position but you need to find out why it dropped

the fact that your is making noise is mean the sensor is there still hanging underneath the car
Re: Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by nickxtra(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

most rear parking sensor are 4, with the new cars they seem to drop out of the position but they would be still hanging since they would be connected to the electrical wire, when you put into reverse even when its clear of anything it makes the sound due the one that dropped out of its position in such cases you just put the car on the lifter and look for the hanging sensor and put it back in position but you need to find out why it dropped

the fact that your is making noise is mean the sensor is there still hanging underneath the car
Thank you very much. A car brushed me from behind which caused it to drop, but I will check if it dropped in the bumper. Thanks onecemore
Re: Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by nickxtra(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

Thank you bro. A car brushed me from behind this morning which caused it to drop. I will check very well if it is hanging inside the bumper. I will do as u suggest. Thanks once more
Re: Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by nickxtra(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
lipsrsealed
ZIMDRILL:

Discovered and fixed as you advised. Working well now.
Re: Car Reverse Parking Sensor Problem by lonelydora: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

God bless you bros. Calling my sister immediately. That's what is happening to her car right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AC Compressor Troubleshooting / Vintage Maserati Ghibli Spyder, Among World Most Beautiful Cars / Registered Benz C 240 And Registered Toyota Camry 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.