Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them (25952 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by dre11(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 52 year-old man, Gilbert Maduako, has lost his wife, Oluchi and five children after his friend, Akwusi Aluwaogu, who allegedly snatched Oluchi and took away the children claiming that he was their father.

The incident happened at Ugwuakwu Village in Umuchu in Aguate Local Government in Anambra State, southeast Nigeria.

The marriage which produced those children, collapsed after Oluchi and her children moved to Aluwaogu’s home who is an indigene of Akokwa town in Imo State and introduced the man to her children as their real father.

P.M.NEWS learnt that both Maduako and Aluwaogu were good friends for years before he married Oluchi.

Unknown to Maduako, his friend was secretly dating his wife even though he visited them as a family friend.

He later got to know when he returned from work and did not find his wife and children.

He started looking for them and later found them at Aluwaogu’s house at his village in Akokwa, Imo State.

The wife reportedly introduced Aluwaogu as her husband and father of those five children.

It was not certain who among the two husbands actually impregnated Oluci and had the children.

P.M.NEWS gathered from the indigeines that the children belong to Maduako because he properly married Oluchi by paying her bride price.

Trouble started after Aluwaogu planned to give the eldest daughter to a husband at a tender age to collect her dowry.

Maduako got wind of the plan and reported to the police at Umuchu Division who intervened.

The police arrested Aluwaogu and took him to the station where he was interrogated and he confessed that he actually wanted to marry off the teenager.

He said since they are living with him and their mother, who actually knew their real father of those children, he had since adopted them as his own children.

On the fate of his friend, Maduako, he said he cannot force Oluchi to marry him and suggested that he should go and get himself another wife and accept his fate.

When our correspondent visited the station, the new DPO was not around to comment on the matter.

P.M.NEWS gathered from police sources that police stopped the marriage on two grounds-to determine the rightful owner of those children and that the girl was too young to get married.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/23/man-snatches-friends-wife-5-children/
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2015
Akwusi Aluwaogu (stop and fight])

and Oluchi an igbo girl fully knowing what that name implies

went ahead and opened her sugary TOTO

Very wicked world courtesy of women

if not for the handwork of devil

nothing man go dey find for woman nyash wey be shiit shiit

Likes of Akwusi aluwaogu is the type that will get female angels pregnant if they eventually make heaven

15 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Bilabong(m): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2015
Nigeria my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by dre11(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2015
P.M.NEWS learnt that both Maduako and Aluwaogu were good friends for years before he married Oluchi.

Unknown to Maduako, his friend was secretly dating his wife even though he visited them as a family friend.

The husband never knew he was just an assistant boyfriend to his wife.... That the real husband is his friend

See how heartless human could be..... If the man decides to kill both...... Isn't he justify on moral ground. "Although I don't support him killing them"

16 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
DNA test please.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by opeflio: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2015
Nna na wa o/. / .. . Kwenu grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by DONSMITH123(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
omo see gobe
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Omotayor123(f): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Wonders.... shocked see wickedness oooo..

The wife get liver sha.

Now I don't blame the man who said he will always carry out a DNA test after the birth of each of his children.

4 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Hysmady(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Ghen ghen...SeriouS case
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by DONSMITH123(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
doctor should help ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by pekelepekele(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
This is bad . raising kids that are not yours.

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by francizy(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2015
Women! angry
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by nochildsplay(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2015
Be careful when dealing with women
undecided

Where will that man start from now after he has been made to believe he's raising five (5) children of his own.

Meanwhile;- *feeling this Jido Sk as it burns*
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by IYADARA(f): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2015
kiss
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
dre11 tnx for bringing back my FTC

3 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by tammie24: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
He should go to court
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by disloman(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
What a man.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by ijbeauty(f): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
How can maduako not father even if its 1 outta the 5 children

How can you marry a woman and another man is doing the bedroom job?

The so-called friend akwusi was in a kinda agreement with Maduako to help impregnate his wife Oluchi.. Now agreement has been breached... And he claims being their father..

Marriage this days na wa oo, you wake up and hear say your papa no be your papa, shuoo

#I just tire

8 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Hillzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
U only hear such news frm Eastern part of d country! But my SE pple Y? Why always bad news n complain frm u guyz

6 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
y m
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by NaLaugh: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Simple DNA test should resolve the paternity aspect. However, the friendship and marriage are pretty much a lost battle.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Y
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Seuncoded(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
mhenn
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by pauloookay(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Women! Women! Women!!!, I have noting agansit women and I have everthing agansit women!, good women has stoped at our mum's age, all the women you see now is digital women grin, they all have 2 heart no1 love of provission and no2 love of sex, nowadays women becos of so much test of joysick they don't marry and stick forever the high rate of women urge for sex now got me want to do like micheal jackson, just have a contract born for me and go your way I take my kids.. Becos non of any women from the age 40 below are faithful talking from expirence, I can bet u anything if u qoute me

9 Likes

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by veraponpo(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Wonder shall never end
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by tammie24: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Stone cold hearted

1 Like

Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by HDee(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Gobe.
Re: Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them by Runaway: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2015
This newspaper is full of lies since 1716

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.