Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Whatsapp Added New Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Added New Features (4565 Views)

Whatsapp Added Another Amazing Features (PIN CHAT) / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / Whatsapp Rolls Out New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
WhatsApp Download: WhatsApp developers have come with one more latest version of the application for Android users. WhatsApp download 2.12.183 is the latest version released recently. The latest version brings in some important changes.

Till date, the users had complaints that the voice calling over WhatsApp consumes more data. As such, the developers have improved this service in such a way that the WhatsApp voice calls will no longer consume a huge amount of data.

The developers added a function which you can activate from Settings> Chats and call> Low data usage. By selecting this option, the data usage on voice calls over WhatsApp will be reduced as when compared to that in the past.

WHATSAPP DOWNLOAD 2.12.183 BETA FOR ANDROID:

The new beta version of WhatsApp comes with 331 modified files, 11 new files containing two new icons (ic_backup_error.png and ic_chats_backup_error.png) and two new files (white_circle.xml and google_drive_error.xml).

WhatsApp is the most popular instant messaging application which is available on almost all the mobile platforms. The application allows you to send and receive messages, audio/video files, images as well to as making high-quality voice calls.

To download the latest WhatsApp 2.12.183 APK, you need to head over to the official website of WhatsApp. This is because you cannot find it on the Play Store, being in BETA. Before downloading the latest version of the application, you have to uninstall the current WhatsApp application that you have installed on your Android smartphone.

WHATSAPP DOWNLOAD 2.12.183 APK – HOW TO INSTALL ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE:

To download the file on your Android device, open the mobile browser and go to whatsapp.com/android. Then, tap on ‘download button’ to download the WhatsApp 2.12.183 APK file on your Android device. One thing to be noted id that you will not be allowed to install APK files that have been downloaded from third-party sources.

As such, you need to enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option. You can enable it by going to either Settings->Applications or Settings->Security. After enabling it, head over to the location where you have saved WhatsApp 2.12.183 APK file and tap on it to start the installation.

After installation, you need to accept the terms of use and verify your account by using your mobile phone number. With this, you are all set to start using the latest WhatsApp BETA version on your Android smartphone and enjoy chatting with your friends and family

Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by 175(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Abeg jor!
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by possibilita(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai bb no dey even get update@all only android na wa oh
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Martiyu(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
They should make it possible to share all kinds of files jho

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Martiyu:
They should make it possible to share all kinds of files jho
Come soon
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by kcwitch(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
what is here now?
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
The latest version is actually 2.12.200

It has updated smileys

Download from www.whatsapp.com/android/

Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Martiekay:

It has updated smileys

Correct
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Warlord3000(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Martiekay:

It has updated smileys
All i can see is simple server and auto proxy at work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by nwaobitex: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Warlord3000:

lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by herald9: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Warlord3000:

I promise the lord that I won't root my phone.
Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do.cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
herald9:
I promise the lord that I won't root my phone.
Lord forgive me for what I'm about to do.cheesy
Oga wetin concern the Lord with the rooting of your phone
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by herald9: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
imas:
Oga wetin concern the Lord with the rooting of your phone
grin
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by samintegrity(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
And since a don download d latest version..... ma whatsp neva connect........ what can be wrong gan? other apps are browsing.... na only whatsp no browse
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
abeg which one is 2.12.200 na d latest latest?
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2017
abeg which one is 2.12.200 na d latest latest?
Hi
Re: Whatsapp Added New Features by dusting79: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
if you want to use or want new features and functions in original WhatsApp then download this WhatsApp Plus from it's official site (https://gbapps.net) to make it possible.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Alternate Battery For Infinix X507 / Download Jumia Black Friday App Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.