Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy (941 Views)

ASUU: My Child Also Affected By Strike - Labour Minister, Chris Ngige / What Is Your Point For Jambs New Admission Guideline / Jambs Cut-off Marks For 2016 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by fineyemi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
We have receive numerous messages from aspirants seeking admission into various Most Sought After University in Nigeria for the year 2015/2016 admission exercise concerning the new policy JAMB just recently approved.
So many aspirants are in pain due to the dis-qualification of their choice institution. Most aspirant with high score in jamb are deprived of Post-Utme registration specifically in unilag.
Guru9ja team hereby find means for aspirant to know if they have been affected by the new policy or not.
The followings policies to know are below:
Check to know if you have been transferred to a Private University
Check to know if you have been transferred to a university in the North
Note:
To know if you have been transferred or not, reprint your jamb result, the institution that appear on the result will show if you have been transferred or not and if your choice institution still remains the same, then you are not affected.

More: http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/07/must-read-check-to-know-if-you-are.html
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by donholy28(m): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
FP things....I think many people wr affected
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bullchit
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is serious!!
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
I printed my slip last monday and they dint change my university.
I hope I am free smiley
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
My niece was affected, despite scoring 263. UNILAG nawa o. lipsrsealed

Anyway, I'm sending her to afe babalola or Ukraine.

Why all these children dey fear North. grin
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by fineyemi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
blueto:
I printed my slip last monday and they dint change my university.

I hope I am free smiley
yes u are

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by lizzlix(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
My niece was affected, despite scoring 263. UNILAG nawa o. lipsrsealed

Anyway, I'm sending her to afe babalola or Ukraine.

Why all these children dey fear North. grin
bro even the bible says "fear north"

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by tpiadotcom: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
This will definitely be a bonus for the private universities.

Some of the state universities have good infrastructure though.

Which areas will students be reassigned to?

They should clarify that plz.
Re: Must Read!!! Check To Know If You Are Affected By The New Jambs Policy by fineyemi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lizzlix:
bro even the bible says "fear north"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2015/2016 Cut-off For Post Utme Is Out / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarships For Postgraduate Studies / National Open University Education Without Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.