Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion (38454 Views)

Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos / Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic) / "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by DYKA: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na only one room dey the mansion?
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by harwe: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Where is d mansion now.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op na potbelly you don de develop so
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by hensben(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sit down and look na dog name.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by butanepro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Now Nigeria Don win world cup abi OP? Mschewwweee
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Detayo7(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Personally, i donlt know Oliseh's antecedents, but if Fashanu has great hope in him, then i will cut him some slack and hope he does greatly well. Nice report Alex
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by mayordadon(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
I was here
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Handsome4real(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
[b][/b]Great.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
he is still enjoying his past glory...
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by yang(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nepa take light for the mansion?

Oh i forgot, a mansion in a zoo is still a zoo
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Evaromantik(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yes o.....its reasonable to get a legend of Oliseh's kind as the national coach........the guy ma ife olu nyere
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by DiegoNakel(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
As usual, UP GUNNERS
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by sauceEEP(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Atleast op drifted this time, enough of all the beauty pageant/bikini reports.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by MrCounselor: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
That is the Fashanu.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by PROPHETmichael: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you aware that Even in Nairaland, Christians are being marginalised? checkout the following thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/2474665/even-nairaland-christians-being-marginalised
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by lionel4mercy: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:
Sunday Oliseh is not the Messaih....

In his first Press Conference he said Nigeria cannot win the next world cup,because we don't have the talent to win the World Cup.
That's how you know that:
1. He has no experience
2. He does no believe in himself
3. He is not ambixious.
4. He has a defeatist mentality
5. He doesn't think like a winner.

The teams with the most talents don't always win the tournament. We saw athletico madrid won the La Liga ahead of the more talented Real Madrid and Barcelona FC.
Nigeria has the talent to win any tournament they go into, all they need is a good manager and a more organised NFF.

So I don't think Sunday Oliseh is the Messaih we seek. He should have been an assistant to someone first.

sorry bro, your points makes no sense. He may not be the messiah we are expecting but when somebody is blunt it does not make him less than an achiever. good manager and a well organized NFF with unpatriotic players cannot win anything bro.

1 Like

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by ElFenomeno1: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Mansion ke? cheesy cheesy

With that cheap blinds and badly done wall paints??

Abeggi.

Do you have a window frame in the squalor you reside in?
Moro...n!

1 Like

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by kilode100(f): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Do you have a window frame in the squalor you reside in?
Moro...n!

Oh so, That's a mansion?? cheesy cheesy

Sorry o... I always thought you had sense tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Ramcie(f): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op don't tell me it's his Suncity estate house u dey call mansion
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
He better be

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by ElFenomeno1: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

Oh so, That's a mansion?? cheesy cheesy

Sorry o... I always thought you had sense tongue

I asked you a simple question.... Do you have a window frame?
Troglodyte!

1 Like

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by gsalvatore: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:
Sunday Oliseh is not the Messaih....

In his first Press Conference he said Nigeria cannot win the next world cup,because we don't have the talent to win the World Cup.
That's how you know that:
1. He has no experience
2. He does no believe in himself
3. He is not ambixious.
4. He has a defeatist mentality
5. He doesn't think like a winner.

The teams with the most talents don't always win the tournament. We saw athletico madrid won the La Liga ahead of the more talented Real Madrid and Barcelona FC.
Nigeria has the talent to win any tournament they go into, all they need is a good manager and a more organised NFF.

So I don't think Sunday Oliseh is the Messaih we seek. He should have been an assistant to someone first.
Nigeria dont have a single talent to win the world cup now.

The dude is telling you the simple truth not that he doesnt believe in himself.

the transfer window will help to back my point-also how many Nigerians are playing top flight football in Europe?

Nigerian players are poverty stricken and are all out for the money only,with their poor attitude, how can they move ahead?

The Nigerian coaches are zero tactically sound...am yet to see Olisehs moves/input anyways but i still doubt if he will be better than Keshi.

If you are expecting Nigeria to carry the world cup then you might go and track a penguin in the desert.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by kilode100(f): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I asked you a simple question.... Do you have a window frame?
Troglodyte!

When was the last time you got laid?
Does your ball hurt?
Are you experiencing some stiffness??
Did an ashawo steal from you?

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by ElFenomeno1: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

When was the last time you got laid?
Does your ball hurt?
Are you experiencing some stiffness??
Did an ashawo steal from you?

You don't answer a question with a question... Daft cu...nt!
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wey the ''mansion'' grin grin grin undecided
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by kilode100(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You don't answer a question with a question... Daft cu...nt!

Do you love being beaten before you ejaculate or you like being whipped??

3 Likes

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Mansion ke? cheesy cheesy
With that cheap blinds and badly done wall paints??
Abeggi.
Nne kedu kwanu?
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by kilode100(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Nne kedu kwanu?

Nsobu adiro mehn cheesy cheesy

Nekwa questions afo-anu elfrebo na ju kilode100? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
lionel4mercy:

sorry bro, your points makes no sense. He may not be the messiah we are expecting but when somebody is blunt it does not make him less than an achiever. good manager and a well organized NFF with unpatriotic players cannot win anything bro.

He is not absolutely wrong,but saying it to the whole world was dumb and wrong....
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Publ1cEnemy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
gsalvatore:
Nigeria dont have a single talent to win the world cup now.

The dude is telling you the simple truth not that he doesnt believe in himself.

the transfer window will help to back my point-also how many Nigerians are playing top flight football in Europe?

Nigerian players are poverty stricken and are all out for the money only,with their poor attitude, how can they move ahead?

The Nigerian coaches are zero tactically sound...am yet to see Olisehs moves/input anyways but i still doubt if he will be better than Keshi.

If you are expecting Nigeria to carry the world cup then you might go and track a penguin in the desert.

He is not absolutely wrong,but saying it to the
whole world was dumb and wrong....
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by yungchief(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
Still looking 4 d mansion
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

Nsobu adiro mehn cheesy cheesy
Nekwa questions afo-anu elfrebo na ju kilode100? cheesy cheesy
Lol... nne hapu onye iberibe ahu. Owu na-asa ya.
Mehn! cold dey catch me here cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.