Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion (38456 Views)

Ahmed Musa Hosts Nigerian Local League Players At His Mansion In Jos. Photos / Ahmed Musa Shares Food Items To The Needy In His Mansion In Jos (pic) / "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by azzima(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
adora4u1:
Fashanu is secretly wishing he was chosen as Nigeria's coach! grin
for such an accomplished man with a caribbe an mother but raised by white foster parents, to come back and embrace Nigeria with so much passion, I raise my hat for this guy. While some Nigerians are abroad still deciding whether to come home for the past 20 years?? Kudos to Fash!!!!!
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by kilode100(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... nne hapu onye iberibe ahu. Owu na-asa ya.

Mehn! cold dey catch me here cheesy grin

Ndi owuite cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ndo o..

4 Likes

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Dinocarex(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
But Fashanu never played for Nigeria during his football years.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Reference(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Mansion ke? cheesy cheesy

With that cheap blinds and badly done wall paints??

Abeggi.

Thought I was the only one who noticed. Press men and pancake.

1 Like

Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by bummyla(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
His House is over stuffed!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by refreshrate: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
helphelp:
Where the mansion

Shey na John tell you say make you change im 2 bedroom rented apartment to Mansion, to spite im ex wife

It's ok

I tire o i been wan ask the exact same question
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by afrokid(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Mansion ke? cheesy cheesy

With that cheap blinds and badly done wall paints??

Abeggi.

Abeg, go build your own.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by masties2(f): 12:07am On Jul 25, 2015
adora4u1:
Fashanu is secretly wishing he was chosen as Nigeria's coach! grin

My thoughts too. Sounds so pained. Meanwhile did Fashenu kit up just for the interview/ character laundry? His ex- wife must be lol.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by Marotzke(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Something tells me oga fash de squat with his sister, since madam Abigael pursue am commot house. Yes ; he is certainly overdressed for a casual interview.
Re: Fashanu Says Oliseh Is Our Messiah As He Shows Nairalander Around His Mansion by gsalvatore: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

He is not absolutely wrong,but saying it to the
whole world was dumb and wrong....
NO. JUST TOLD US WHAT WE KNOW ALREADY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Pictured With NFF Leaders After A Closed Door Meeting In Belgium (photo) / Messi And Family Already In Paris For The Ballon D'or Awards Ceremony / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.