Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins (3474 Views)

Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez: Tallest Model Meets Tallest Man In Nigeria / 2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by Disraelite(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Most likely, Nollywood performing artist, Mide Martins, has built up a tough skin to negative stories that have been composed about her in the media since she got hitched to a motion picture chief in the Yoruba film industry, Afee Owoh.

Very few individuals had anticipated that the lovely woman would settle for Owoh as spouse on the grounds that he was well more seasoned than him in age.

Truth be told, the man was his late mother's administrator. While alive, Afeez Owoh was likewise a nearby companion of Funmi Martins.

Anyhow, not very far in the past, talk had it that Mide had abandoned her spouse, yet she turned out to energetically deny the hypotheses.

The performing artist clarified why she wedded her spouse, saying the man was close by when her mom kicked the bucket. She further said at first and foremost, she had no sentimental affections for the man, yet that as time went on, it created.
She told Guruslatest in an interview she granted the platform few months ago that, “It is a normal thing for one to develop affection and feelings for someone who is always there for you, especially the person that was really of help when no one was there.
“My husband was the only person that was there for me during this period and that’s one of the reasons I fell for him.
“And then I love him actually. He was my mum’s manager before she died but before she died we were best of friends and that’s where the feelings started from.
“So after she died we became even closer, go out together, work together on some of the movie scripts mummy left behind and from there, things started going and thank God this is our 12th year together.”
see more http://gistblogger.com

2 Likes

Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
that's nice, and kind of him... men with heart of gold are rare to have these days... more happiness and joy to your marriage, mide... smiley God bless
Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by BANGERLEE1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice story!!! The poster above me is in need of a spouse asap! Interested? Contact me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Disraelite:
Most likely, Nollywood performing artist, Mide Martins, has built up a tough skin to negative stories that have been composed about her in the media since she got hitched to a motion picture chief in the Yoruba film industry, Afee Owoh.

Very few individuals had anticipated that the lovely woman would settle for Owoh as spouse on the grounds that he was well more seasoned than him in age.

Truth be told, the man was his late mother's administrator. While alive, Afeez Owoh was likewise a nearby companion of Funmi Martins.

Anyhow, not very far in the past, talk had it that Mide had abandoned her spouse, yet she turned out to energetically deny the hypotheses.

The performing artist clarified why she wedded her spouse, saying the man was close by when her mom kicked the bucket. She further said at first and foremost, she had no sentimental affections for the man, yet that as time went on, it created.
She told Guruslatest in an interview she granted the platform few months ago that, “It is a normal thing for one to develop affection and feelings for someone who is always there for you, especially the person that was really of help when no one was there.
“My husband was the only person that was there for me during this period and that’s one of the reasons I fell for him.
“And then I love him actually. He was my mum’s manager before she died but before she died we were best of friends and that’s where the feelings started from.
“So after she died we became even closer, go out together, work together on some of the movie scripts mummy left behind and from there, things started going and thank God this is our 12th year together.”
see more http://gistblogger.com
can't see ur mail cos the mail box is having a problem..
Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by Disraelite(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Email me @ gistblogger@gmail.com
Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
See as Afeez Owoh dey do like fine boy,but he's actually looking cuter than the last time I saw him on movies,he seems to be eating better
Re: Why I Settled For Afeez Owoh As Husband—mide Martins by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Amelian:
that's nice, and kind of him... men with heart of gold are rare to have these days... more happiness and joy to your marriage, mide... smiley God bless

Hmm, true but they still exist... Have been following fr sum while now and I really like your person.

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Tekno Gets Himself A Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift / Checkout Tupac Sex Doll For The Females (photo) / Actress Iyabo Ojo Flaunts Her 'made In Turkey' Backside [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.