Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84868 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2015
You are sick.what does this have to do with Anambra? And how sure are you the Igbo monikers here doing the e-war are from Anambra? what is so special about you or whatever place you come from that Anambra people desperately want? You are suffering from inferiority complex or you are simply not Igbo,just trying to create enemity.
Don't bother replying because I won't exchange words with a Lunautic.Tufiakwa gi!
murphyibiam15:

is mainly Igbos from Anambra that do the hating....they equally hate their fellow igbos...i stay in Enugu and i know what am saying..any sincere person can prove me wrong...infact they hate Nsukka and Abakiliki people like nothing
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by ChristyG(f): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.
obviously u akpu monkeys give a damn dat is why u are talking about yorubas.nobody wants ur ugly proud asses,even u ibo sisters are marrying outsiders why nobody wants ur ugly asses.eboe boys are rated very low in nigeria,even with their false claim of knowing how'to take care of women' nobody cares.so i understand ur bitterness.take care of ur miserable self,biafran monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol. Do you want me to say something that I've not been saying?
Yes,

I want u to say u are happy for me.

Prophesie that meeting him tday will give more happiness into my life.

But,

Its obvious u are hating.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Yes,

I want u to say u are happy for me.

Prophesie that meeting him tday will give more happiness into my life.

I am happy for you dearie. I pray he loves you same way you loved him. And I pray you guys hook up till eternity.

I wish you well dearie..I wish you well.

But, Its obvious u are hating.

Its not like that babe. I swear to God its not like that. I'm not in a good mood since yesterday (personal) , and you know its not possible to show on my profile. Something happened and its really burning up my mood. If you notice my actions here, I have been keeping a low profile since yesterday. I'm just coming here to relinquish it, but its not even helping at all.

Why would I be hating on your happiness? You should know that my rantings the other day were all jokes.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by emitheo(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2015
mheen....see as Man Pikin Fine
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am happy for you dearie. I pray he loves you same way you loved him. And I pray you guys hook up till eternity.

I wish you well dearie..I wish you well.

Its not like that babe. I swear to God its not like that. I'm not in a good mood since yesterday (personal) , and you know its not possible to show on my profile. Something happened and its really burning up my mood. If you notice my actions here, I have been keeping a low profile since yesterday. I'm just coming here to relinquish it, but its not even helping at all.

Why would I be hating on your happiness? You should know that my rantings the other day were all jokes.
Nah.

I know u are just joking. of course, i know u are nt hating. #just teasing u#

As for your issues, it well. just cheer up for me.

#Draws him close and gives him a hug#

Go and listen to Nicki's song. (pills and portion).

It will cheer u up.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Nah.
I know u are just joking. of course, i know u are nt hating. #just teasing u#

As for your issues, it well. just cheer up for me.
#Draws him close and gives him a hug#
Go and listen to Nicki's song. (pills and portion).
It will cheer u up.
OKAY. THANKS.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kechywillz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oboy,i wan enter there go carry only one. chaiiii. See akpa mma(bag of beauty)
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by allcomage: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
zeestunner:
All this miss nigeria girls get luck say northern girls no de do beauty peageant all dem muna for hide dem sef. Lol
beauty contest is not only about beauty but also intelligence,can they match southern girls' intelligence? i lived in the north and had them as lovers but i can tell you most of them are only useful on the bed.are they not the ones scoring 4,8,20 in exams?use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Sike(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
On my way to the north
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaboy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
skak:

Kabi a hankali.... I am a core northerner so don't be deceived by user name
kayi kokari kudos wink
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by londoner: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Namikhain:
Most of the Igbo now come to marry from North, my husband left all the pretty Igbo ladies as u claim and came to the north for the first time and marry me and still proud of me..

That's great that your hubby came to the north and found his wife but to say "most" Igbo men now go to the north to marry is actually untrue.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by jidebaba69(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
in beauty pageant two things are involved, beauty and brain.

Are you saying that Hausa girls are dumb?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by marriedvirgin: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2015
my brother don't go for pointed nose or else you would encounter pointed problems

octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt] small beauties ,,pointed nose and small lips is a big bonus to them..[/size]
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Jaydee009: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
WombRaiders:

Stop salivating over them because they will rather date a Hausa leper than you.

And as for divorce, the north holds the record for the highest rates of divorce second only to your delinquent region.

Oga Raiders... Point of correction, divorce rates in Yoruba land is low.

The North holds this record unbeaten and unopposed in the whole country. You can ask around.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by octopusfreaky(f): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2015
marriedvirgin:

my brother don't go for pointed nose or else you would encounter pointed problems

hehehhehe brother ke,,,am a lady
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by murphyibiam15(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
peppyluv02:
You are sick.what does this have to do with Anambra? And how sure are you the Igbo monikers here doing the e-war are from Anambra? what is so special about you or whatever place you come from that Anambra people desperately want? You are suffering from inferiority complex or you are simply not Igbo,just trying to create enemity.
Don't bother replying because I won't exchange words with a Lunautic.Tufiakwa gi!
the truth is always bitter and it PAINS....i dont even need ur reply and may every abuse on me be on you,your children and children children
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
You will die with your inferiority complex...shame. Anambra people are your worst nightmare lol
Ozu nkita.

murphyibiam15:

the truth is always bitter and it PAINS....i dont even need ur reply and may every abuse on me be on you,your children and children children
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by marriedvirgin: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2015
hehehehe sorry oh kiss

octopusfreaky:
hehehhehe brother ke,,,am a lady
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na exaggeration joor,post her picture or any picture of a place packed with outstandingly beautiful fulani girls. And also,I used to think loads of outstandingly beautiful girls are everywhere in the north like we see in spain,dubai etc with the way people shout it,its not like northerners don't have really beautiful girls but so is everywhere,even here in Ilorin,there are lots of really beautiful girls that are much more beautiful than these average looking girls posted above
no its not an exaggeration, infact they are down played because they cover their beauty, I live in the north and even as a girl I admire their beauty.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Edusouls(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I was expecting some Indian looking shorties bro,with the way they exaggerate Fulani girls beauty. The beautiful ones on the first pic are not more than 2 and they look like averagely beautiful black American girls. I.e the one In red and the one in yellow on extreme right,others ain't worth it at all,some are ugly with big mouths and yet people shout like in Fulani land,you see beautiful girls packed on the street
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Namikhain(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2016
I am proud to be a Northerner
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by urahara(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
Fulaman198:
Everyone feast their eyes on this dark Pullo debbo from Gombe, isn't she a true beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U

She is like a godess
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by urahara(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Fulaman198:
Everyone feast their eyes on this dark Pullo debbo from Gombe, isn't she a true beauty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhURLS479U

The thing about this northern girls is that they are sophisticated in a simple way .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gwám Gwàm Gwâm (igbo Riddles) / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Half Somalis (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.