Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back (1434 Views)

Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) / Chai!! See What Nollywood Actor Segun Arinze Is Doing With An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by OgamadamTv(f): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Segun Arinze is a name we used to hear every time in Nollywood but it faded with time. He is a Nollywood actor that is known for interpreting his roles so well that you’d think its not a script.

I’m glad to announce to you all that we will see him again soon on our TV screen as he is presently on the set of a movie titled JAJA. The movie is currently in production and is being shot in Owerri, Imo state.

Dont you look forward to seeing him again? Cos i do.

See photos from the video shoot below

source: http://ogamadamtv.com/blog/2015/07/24/nollywood-actor-segun-arinze-is-back/

Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by kilode100(f): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Back with his little blockous.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by adanduka: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am not sure he was missed. lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by ELTON123(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Segun eyerinze you are welcome
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:
Back with his little blockous.

How you take know? shocked
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Black arrow!!! Talented actor.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I admit,he is talented.

But did I miss him? Nope,not at all. I'm one of those who stopped watching nollycrap movies a looong time ago.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by OgamadamTv(f): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahsekeena:
I admit,he is talented.

But did I miss him? Nope,not at all. I'm one of those who stopped watching nollycrap movies a looong time ago.

There are some that'll be worth your time
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by kilode100(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
Black arrow!!! Talented actor.

Babe, you no see me ni? tongue cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by kilode100(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

How you take know? shocked

Long story cheesy cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

Babe, you no see me ni? tongue cheesy
you second account don harass me tire, I know say as I ignore you the thing wan kill you. grin
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by kilode100(f): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
you second account don harass me tire, I know say as I ignore you the thing wan kill you. grin

Kikikikikiiki..
Baba, give me some credit will ya?

Second account, are you bullshitting me??
I ain't got time for that jare...

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

Kikikikikiiki..
Baba, give me some credit will ya?

Second account, are you bullshitting me??
I ain't got time for that jare...

who's that fat woman in your dp? Na ya mama?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by kilode100(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
who's that fat woman in your dp? Na ya mama?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
OgamadamTv:

There are some that'll be worth your time

I don't have the time to look for "some"
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by OgamadamTv(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahsekeena:

I don't have the time to look for "some"

That's why you have us to do the review and recommend the ones to watch grin
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by Alarib(m): 1:00am On Jul 28, 2015
You view...and review...and then "crush"... wink
Re: Nollywood Actor, Segun Arinze Is Back by OgamadamTv(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Alarib:
You view...and review...and then "crush"... wink
lol

(1) (Reply)

Oh, This Kind Life. Vanity! Michael Jackson's Properties Gone. Son changes name / See What Banky W Was Caught Doing With Chidinma In The Studio (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Georgous Outfit To An Engagement Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.