Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,505 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home (33766 Views)

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Man Turns Gutter Into His Swimming Pool After 'Getting High On Weed' / Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by DonaldGenes(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:
And this is happening in the HEADQUARTERS of the WAILERS cry
In their mama's voice *CHAI*
The man don decorate that place well well oooo

In other news
I'm FTC and so what?
Where is that 6ta of ours
INTROVERT

This land is not for SALE.
Beware of any agent that may want to deceive u.

iAm curious as to what's in the name of "Introvert"?

why do yøu Guys always calling her out?
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by possibilita(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:
And this is happening in the HEADQUARTERS of the WAILERS cry
In their mama's voice *CHAI*
The man don decorate that place well well oooo

In other news
I'm FTC and so what?
Where is that 6ta of ours
INTROVERT

This land is not for SALE.
Beware of any agent that may want to deceive u.

Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by SMREXY(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin
He sees it as his right.
And everyone gotta have right to something grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by Xslaze3xd(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilmix:
Their constitutional home in warri
Tell them broda..... for Warri all bus-stop shelter get E own Landlord (madman)
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by joelenesleek(f): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is so false. Those are goods of Hawkers, they keep them there.
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by Arcard(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
kaeforum:

Rumu is an igbo derivative of umu, which means town or place another evidence that the ikweres were once ibos who migrated during the civil war. undecided
oboy ds ur history make sense hehehe, okwa asiasi
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by harry509: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/photo-mad-man-turns-bus-stop-shelter-to.html
wit tax payer money, and d so called unscropolus govt is nt doin anitn abt it. Ok they shud continuel....
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by trapQ: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
there's also RUMOIMOI and RUMUPRIKON smiley
kennyman2000:
Sorry ooo.. Why is it that, most bus stops or areas in portharcourt always start with RUMU.. U'll hear RUMUKORO,RUMUROLA and now RUMUOMASI... Why pls?
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by flawlessT(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
ELTON123:
I resemble google for ur eyes
grin
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by CallMeMadMan: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
See confirm mad man grin
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by zicky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennyman2000:
Sorry ooo.. Why is it that, most bus stops or areas in portharcourt always start with RUMU.. U'll hear RUMUKORO,RUMUROLA and now RUMUOMASI... Why pls?
Rumu is d ikwerre word for children or family, just lik in igbo you gat "umu". So rumuokoro means children of or people of okoro. Hope you gat.
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
See what Amaechi left behind!
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by SMREXY(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
joelenesleek:
This is so false. Those are goods of Hawkers, they keep them there.
And how did you know that smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is true.... i always wonder what the RVSG is doing anytime i drive past there
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by ugoezeik(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Demmocrats:
The guy that commented above me needs four bottle of cold orijin, barman sharperly arrange that for him.

Back to the thread he needs to be relocated because its rainy season where will the passengers stay during heavy rain.
www.tlc.com.nh
passengers? and wat is him, driver? guy he is waiting for bus n since non is cmng so he decide to build a house until one comes
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by joelenesleek(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
SMREXY:
And how did you know that smiley
cause I have seen them taking out their goods.
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by SMREXY(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
joelenesleek:
cause I have seen them taking out their goods.
Maybe the mad man is serving as their security agent... Or what do you think

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by ChuzzyBlog: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
SMREXY:
Maybe the mad man serve as their security agent then... Or what do you think

undecided
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by engrlarex(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennyman2000:

guy no be small tin, when I first came to PHI just dey lost anyaw, untop Rumu things. u go dey hear Rumuolumeni, Rumuola, Rumuokuta, Rumuokoro, Rumukwurushi, Rumuogba, Rumubiekwe Rumuodara, Rukpakwulosi...
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by martin86(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Him don see free apartment ohhh. Oya wike find better companion for d man joor smileyHim don see free apartment ohhh. Oya wike find better companion for d man joor
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by naija4all(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/photo-mad-man-turns-bus-stop-shelter-to.html
Let the mad enjoy that, to him that is his dividend of democracy. Oga ride on, after all the man living in the state house has got just one head. Btw, the appropriate authorities should look into the matter.
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by roldee(m): 12:46am On Jul 25, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

What right please?
National cake grin
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by magicfingers009: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2015
See what is happening in 'Biafra Land'. Cannot happen in Nigeria
Re: Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home by Awe1985(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
only in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazily Funny Facts About Nigeria / Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.