Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband (1344 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by XavierBlue(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015

It’s possible to expect too much from your husband in your marriage and this is really toxic for your marriage. Do you think you are expecting too much from your husband? Below are signs that you are expecting too much from him

1. You expect too much from love and marriage because you watch Hollywood romance movies or read too much romance novels that aren’t realistic.

2. You expect the marriage to be smooth and rosy all the time, forgetting every marriage has stages and there would be moments when it won’t be smooth and rosy.

3. You don’t step back sometimes and take an objective look at your marriage but instead expect a perfect husband and rush to divorce when you notice any imperfection in him.

4. You blame your unhappiness on your marriage instead of looking within.

5. You always expect him to know what will always make you happy.

6. You expect your husband to buy you expensive gifts always because that’s what you feel good husbands do.

7. You expect him to have make love to you every night if he loves you.

8. You expect too much from your husband when you compare your marriage with that of your friends, forgetting that what works for them in their marriages might not work for you in yours

http://www.elcrema.com/2015/07/24/8-signs-you-expect-too-much-from-your-husband/

cc: Lalasticlala, RoyalRoy.

Xavierblue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by helpinghands(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
0ok
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by shaiba(f): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
the last point killed it. A lot of homes are in a wreck because of this.
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by XavierBlue(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
shaiba:
the last point killed it. A lot of homes are in a wreck because of this.
even in relationships.

Xavierblue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by SAMBARRY: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okada next bustop. Oya move it
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by XavierBlue(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Okada next bustop. Oya move it
you have a funny moniker though. Sambarrylipsrsealed

Xavierblue
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by NifemiOlu(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Comfort and competition: 2 major reasons
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by KanwuliaJara: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Chuckles at #7, with a loooooooooong hiss! grin

Like "seriously"!

I pity newly-weds I swia! cheesy
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by XavierBlue(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Chuckles at #7, with a loooooooooong hiss! grin

Like "seriously"!

I pity newly-weds I swia! cheesy
cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is the wife idle?
Re: Ladies: 8 Signs You Expect Too Much From Your Husband by XavierBlue(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2015
bukatyne:
Is the wife idle?
kindaundecided

XavierBlue

(1) (Reply)

You Are Dead To Me! / Stress Management / Keep Your Husband And Family Together With This Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.