Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,284 members, 7,822,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Driving - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Driving (1129 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle! / Driving Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driving by feelgood(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2006
Driving

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car. Both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through. The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself, "I must be losing! it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light."

After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again.
Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure the light had been red, but was really concerned that she was losing it!

She was getting nervous. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through. So, she turned to the other woman and said, "Mildred, do you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Oh no, am I driving"?
Re: Driving by yetimama(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2006
she must be a blonde old mama grin
Re: Driving by iice(f): 3:36am On Sep 27, 2006
lmao. . .blonde indeed grin

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is Too African O! / Preacher's Ass / 2 Blondes In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.