Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Content Removed - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Content Removed (56180 Views)

Donald Trump Removed Gay And Lessbians Right From White House Twitter Handle / Donald Trump Statement On Banning Muslims From US Has Been Removed. / Content Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Content Removed by kenedy175(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is wonderful.

We hope and pray our stories ends up like that of Obama.

May God bless our hustle
Re: Content Removed by boolet: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Always been a leader
Re: Content Removed by merits(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
y must u compare? cn d i s suply our military d weapon dey refuse 2 giv us.say no 2 gay,president obama.no man go marry me na me go marry woman.(oposite pole atract+-,same pole repel++)

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Content Removed by kenedy175(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Ok

No kind moniker person no go see for NL

3 Likes

Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

28yrs after.

Hmmmm! I doubt if Obama can still recongnise any of the 5 people in the 1st pix above.

In life, dont look down on people because years to come they might be powerful than you.

First black America president and i guess he is going to be the last in my life time.
he wont be the last.. Ben Carson is next
Re: Content Removed by Ozid(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Barack Hussein Obama. Kenya go bow for u.
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
makzeze:
Obama is a kind of person that doesnt forget his root.

Some people when they get 20k paying job, they forget friends and family.

Bros na true U talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Content Removed by UjSizzle(f): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
mascot87:
God, a replical of the change in President Obama's life or more is what I desire. I pray that people should us my story as a point of contact to you as what they desire. So shall it be I pray to you oh God my Lord.
Amen.
Re: Content Removed by OgaJonah(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Welcome to AFRICA. But GAY issues aside plz
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
life is such

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sa
Re: Content Removed by LaMuyiwa(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
That Good,That what we call Upliftment.. winkThat Good,That what we call Upliftment..
Re: Content Removed by sweetgala(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
mrborntodoit:
1987:Obama was an "Ordinary US citizen"

2015: Obama is the President of The United States Of America ,Grand Commander of the " Airforce 1 "

Grand commander of the armed forces , A Field Marshal 5 star general in wartime
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gee001:
Grass to Grace
Hii, longest time. How are you?
Re: Content Removed by omonnakoda: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
*shivers** mehn that Obama half sister just be like raw material for kiwi polish lipsrsealed

she should avoid using brown powder and settle for only scouring powder angry
what an idiotic think to say.She is a black woman deal ith tht ,idiott

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by mascot87(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Amen.

Thanks, so shall your story also be. smiley

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by ManTiger(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
makzeze:
Obama is a kind of person that doesnt forget his root.

Some people when they get 20k paying job, they forget friends and family.

Yeah bro. I was in a financial mess sometimes ago and I went to a friend who has a job, a home and a ride, he reluctantly dodge my request, I got a light contract to supply a school with some textbooks and branded exercise book, out of frustration, I went to him again, being my only friend and he came up with usual complain, meanwhile, our friendship still remain intact. I went ahead, up my game and God bless my hustle (in a little way) and when I had the chance to ask him why? We are friends for 16 yrs, went to same high Schl, University and worked slighly together in a coy before I was re trenched.

Fastforward... 2015, the story changed, the table turned around, I did what I could to help but raise those issues and how life was those days an why I kept knocking his door.

The lessons I leart was
1. Don't wait for someone to help you.
2. Don't be disappointed when you reach out for help.
3. Don't limit the capacity of your thought on what you can achieve.

We are still best of friends and our friendship is very strong because there is no financial interest between us and we both drink beer.

2 Likes

Re: Content Removed by ayobams(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
That says it all. Time and chance.
Re: Content Removed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
RichDad1:

But that woman in Brown and gold Scarf though grin grin grin grin grin

That woman is VERY VERY important to Obama o

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by kelvine(m): 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am one of those who wish Obama never visits Nigeria because his visit is of no economic importance.

ObiOkpor:
When will he ever visit Nigeria?
Re: Content Removed by obaadepegba1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whao!!!
Re: Content Removed by MosakuAW(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
kingcity:
he wont be the last.. Ben Carson is next

When will this be? Do you think America will try another black man in my life time. Meaning am 39yrs and i guess another black man might not get there in the next 40 to 50yrs cause America is filled with racist.

I know Ben Carson but Obama is exceptional.

1 Like

Re: Content Removed by luxybaba(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Content Removed by Nmeri17: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
what an idiotic think to say.She is a black woman deal ith tht ,idiott
you sound pained and I'm deeply sorry if you're so dark, your color comes off surfaces on impact sad truth hurts but somebody gotta say it. sorry once again cheesy
Re: Content Removed by omonnakoda: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nmeri17:
you sound pained and I'm deeply sorry if you're so dark, your color comes off surfaces on impact sad truth hurts but somebody gotta say it. sorry once again cheesy
Well be sorry for your mother who will die a painful cancerous death
The truth is she she black so quite why that should hurt is strange Black people are Black people.
Re: Content Removed by luxybaba(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Content Removed by yubarbs(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
That Obama half sis be like "so u go legalise gay marriage for them dah side? u too mush"...
Re: Content Removed by Miami11: 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
He slept in this hut, went to the market with grandmother, God has blessed this man, he is so down to earth

3 Likes

Re: Content Removed by Sanuzi(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wow.welcome home Obama

2 Likes

Re: Content Removed by arobest10(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Allahumo malika li mulik...... The Lord dat turns things around, see how transformation dat come wit change landed in OBAMA's life. OH LORD! come and manifest ur power in my life too o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Photos of the Hamas Terrorists Involved In The Jerusalem Shooting Attack / Man Executed Publicly In Yemen After Murdering His 3 Daughters [Pics] / Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.