Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) (1471 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Dressing Like An Indian Girl (cute Photos) / MUST SEE! Meet Nigerian Blood Brothers With The Same Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by AlexReports(m): 2:38am On Jul 25, 2015
This photo has been making the rounds on social media and peeps insist that the masquerade definitely looks like a former governor and senator from the south east. The broom also added colour to the insinations.

Guys, Any idea who the ex governor is?

http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/must-see-meet-masquerade-that-looks.html

Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by samdolad(m): 2:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Chrisss ngige

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 25, 2015
That's Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige younger brother to Rochas Okoroawusa.

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by SenJoe(m): 2:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Cmon, u mean some peeps still go tru this smell all in the name of masquerade?
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 25, 2015
lmao,it has to be okorocha grin
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by Demmocrats(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol
www.
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by chidifyn(f): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2015
That's Chris ngige fore father.. lol
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by chidifyn(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
lmao,it has to be okorocha grin
, the op said ex governor not ruling governor, and d op also said ex senator. So okorocha doesn't not fit in d description. Sorry u goofed. Lol

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 25, 2015
chidifyn:
, the op said ex governor not ruling governor, and d op also said ex senator. So okorocha doesn't not fit in d description. Sorry u goofed. Lol
oh,ok....I guess I don't know much about S/Eastern governors and what not undecided... but I could have sworn that it looks just like okorocha
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by chidifyn(f): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
oh,ok....I guess I don't know much about S/Eastern governors and what not undecided... but I could have sworn that it looks just like okorocha
lol
Re: MUST SEE!! Meet The Masquerade That Looks Like An Ex Governor (photo) by floragregs(f): 7:38am On Jul 25, 2015
jemimaa01:
then u don't know okorocha face. It's looks like Ngige

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Stuns At Majid Michel’s Wedding Vow Renewal [SEE PHOTOS] / Photos: Footballer, Ahmed Musa & Wife Welcome 2nd Child / Blac Chyna Strips For Richardson Magazine...18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.