Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University (3855 Views)

Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by yerakola(m): 6:11am On Jul 25, 2015
check d math out

1 Like

Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2015
YES. Afterall life is all about upgrading

1 Like

Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Op I think you mean secondary school.

Actually, in the university I went to, the class works and test were similar to the questions asked in the exam.

In fact, if you participated in the assignments and tests and you successfully answered the questions yourself, the exam wouldn't be a problem.

6 Likes

Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by seankay(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2015
This is very true
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by chimafoster(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015

Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by anangboy(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:
Op I think you mean secondary school.

Actually, in the university I went to, the class works and test were similar to the questions asked in the exam.

In fact, if you participated in the assignments and tests and you successfully answered the questions yourself, the exam wouldn't be a problem.

What Uni? Is it a Federal one?

The intent of the illustration is true especially in Science & Engineering.
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 25, 2015
anangboy:

What Uni? Is it a Federal one?

The intent of the illustration is true especially in Science & Engineering.

Yes, it's a Federal University.
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2015
lolzzzz that's very true, and that's why blacks are much more smatter than whites, just that our educational system is terrible, if Govt makes effort to make education not for the rich alone, Nigeria will take over the world
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by anangboy(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

I'm not sure it is entirely accurate. It's hard to see in numerate courses. What discipline?
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by anangboy(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
lolzzzz that's very true, and that's why [b]blacks are much more smatter than whites, [/b]just that our educational system is terrible, if Govt makes effort to make education not for the rich alone, Nigeria will take over the world

I do not know about the bolded, but what i do know and is a fact is that no race is inherently more intelligent or smarter.

1 Like

Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Thats it
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
lolzzzz that's very true, and that's why blacks are much more smatter than whites, just that our educational system is terrible, if Govt makes effort to make education not for the rich alone, Nigeria will take over the world
lol . . . whites exams are much more difficult.
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by ITSAWRAPP: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Life isn't fair after all
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by PrinceAdepoju(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

Please, what's the name of the University? I need to call the V.C asap!!
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by AdeniyiA(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's in the nature of man to push his unsolved problems to others...
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by pharmxstar(f): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
tongue only in Nigeria
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Abayor7: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
that man at the ftc needs a psychiatric attention.. Somebody call the police....
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by khassy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
when will I be FTC crycry
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by MayflowerB(f): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
A very common occurrence in UNIBEND
Re: Photo. ! See What's Happening In Nigeria University by Shortyy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yep. So true

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Number One School In Ijebu Ode / Meet The First Nigerian Professor At Harvard Law School. / Mmesoma On Suicide Watch - After Hints Of An Attempt .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.