Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? (1119 Views)

Which Sport Betting Is Prefered / PARKNBET Number One Sport Betting Company In Nigeria / Become An Agent With Parknbet And Be Your Own Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? by Avalani(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2015
Hello guys,

I own a viewing centre at Abaranje area of Ikotun-Egbe Lagos. I have been wanting to include a sport bet business along with it for a year now. Initially, I contacted Nairabet but I was disgusted with the attitude of the Agent I was directed to (very rude and unprofessional) so I pulled out.

I later went to 1960bet head office at Lagos Island to enquire about the registration process (at that time, 1960bet was quite popular especially in my area, with a lot of players claiming they offer the best odds). I was impressed with their professional attitude, but I wasn't comfortable with the fact that I would partake in the business risk. Also, I wasn't financially ready at that time, plus it was the middle of last season.

2 months ago, I got myself financially ready and got all the equipment setting up the business requires. However, I discovered that 1960bet was no longer thriving in my area. Bet9ja was, and is still the dominant Sports bet player. I learnt they now offer the best odds and pay winnings quickly. I contacted them and initially their response was pretty quick and impressive. But after sending all the documents they requested, they've refused to get back to me. I have called them severally and sent emails as reminder, to no avail. It's been 3 weeks now and I am now discouraged.

What other Sports bet company will you guys recommend I contact as the start of the season is almost here? Preferably, I want a Sports bet company that offers good odds and bonuses and do not expect agents to share in the risk.
Re: Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? by MosakuAW(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2015
Since Bet9ja is making waves in your area, why cant you look for another like surebet or merrybet.

The odds are not that different jare, people love ti play irrespective of betting company as long as when they win, their money is paid ontime.

Best of luck
Re: Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? by Avalani(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2015
MosakuAW:

Since Bet9ja is making waves in your area, why cant you look for another like surebet or merrybet.

The odds are not that different jare, people love ti play irrespective of betting company as long as when they win, their money is paid ontime.

Best of luck

Thanks for your advice. Personally, I want to do that. Trying to convince my partner
Re: Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register As An Agent With? by Jasper14(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
80mm brand new therma printer for sale (N20,000). call 8039387128 if u are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Winning / Diego Costa Handed Three-game Ban For Violent Conduct - KN24 / Daily Free Odds@5.00-25.00. Win Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.