Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah (2120 Views)

What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / Exclusion Of Non-muslim From Islamic Related Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by parisbookaddict(f): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Was Mohammed possessed?. .the evidence suggests he was.

Mizanul MizanuŸl Haqq, page 345:
“Ibn Ishaq says that, before the
Revelation first began to descend
upon him, Mohammed’s friends
feared that he was suffering from
the EVIL EYE: and that, when it came
upon him, almost the same illness
attacked him again …On the
authority of ‘Amr ibn Sharhabil it is
stated that Muhammad said to
Khadijah, “When I was alone I heard
a cry: ‘O Muhammad, O
Muhammad.”‘ In tradition (ﺭﻭﺍﻳﺔ) it is
stated that he said, “I fear lest I
should become a magician, lest one
should proclaim me a FOLLOWERS OF
THE JINN”; and again: “I fear lest
there should be madness” (or
demoniac possession ﺟﻨﻮﻥ) “in me”.
After an accession of shivering and
shutting his eyes, there used to
come over him what resembled a
swoon, his face would foam, and he
would roar like a young camel.”

It is important to note that none of the
Biblical prophets ever questioned the
source of their revelations because they
were very sure of the inspiration they
were receiving. Muhammad’s experience was far more similar to the experience of spirit mediums than that of the prophets of the true God.

In the Bible, whenever a revelation is
given to a prophet through the agency of angels, there is not a
single instance
where the angel possesses the
individual. Neither does the angel
physically harm the recipient of the
messages or cause that individual to
foam at the mouth or make
uncontrollable grunts and noises or
become suicidal.

However, these descriptions are common in demonic activities, whereby the unclean spirit enters into the individual causing him to display certain characteristics similar to the ones
described here;
Mishkat IV, page 360:
“‘And indeed I saw him while the
revelation descended upon him on
an intensely cold day; THEN IT LEFT
HIM while his brow steamed with
sweat.’”
Here it was clearly written the angel possessed him"then left him"
after the revelation
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3:
The Prophet added, “ THE ANGEL
CAUGHT ME (forcefully) and PRESSED
ME SO HARD that I could not bear it
any more. He then released me and
again asked me to read and I replied,
‘I do not know how to read.’
Thereupon HE CAUGHT ME AGAIN and
pressed me a second time till I
could not bear it any more. He then
released me and again asked me to
read but again I replied, ‘I do not
know how to read (or what shall I
read)?’ Thereupon he CAUGHT ME FOR
THE THIRD time and pressed me, and
then released me and said, ‘Read in
the name of your Lord, who has
created (all that exists) has created
man from a clot.
Here,we read the angel violently attack him.

Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah:
So I (Muhammad) read it, and he
(Gabriel) departed from me. And I
awoke from my sleep, and it was as
though these words were written on
my heart. Now none of God’s
creatures was more horrible to me
than a poet or a man possessed: I
could not even look at them. I
thought, “WOE IS ME POET OR
POSSESSED - Never shall Quraysh say
this of me! I will go to the top of the
mountain and throw myself down
that I may KILL MYSELF and gain rest.”

The evidences from Muslim sources
themselves point to the conclusion that:
(1) The revelations Muhammad actually
received, did not come from Jehovah, the
true God.
(2) The spirit that spoke to Muhammad is
clearly not the angel Gabriel but an
impersonating demon that delivered
contradictory messages to Muhammad.
Muhammad was deceived and victimized
by the impersonating spirit because he
was unacquainted with the knowledge of
the true God. Lacking knowledge, he
believed every utterance of this spirit.
(3) The spirit that spoke to Muhammad
motivated him to commit gross acts of
wickedness and indecency.

Mizanul MizanuŸl Haqq, page 345:
“After an accession of shivering and
shutting his eyes, there used to come
over him what resembled a swoon,
his FACE WOULD FOAM and he would
ROAR LIKE A YOUNG CAMEL.”

Compare it with this devil possessed man in the bible;

Mark 9:20: “So they brought him.
When the spirit saw Jesus, it
immediately threw the boy into a
convulsion. He fell to the ground and
rolled around, FOAMiNG at the
mouth.”

Mastery in the Qur’anic Sciences, by al-
Suyuti, 1:45-46:
Zaid b. Thabit said: “When the
inspiration came down upon
Muhammad, he himself became
heavier. One time, his thigh fell
against my thigh, and I swear to God,
I have never found anything that was
heavier than the thigh of
Muhammad. Whenever the
inspiration came upon him, while
he was on his camel, it limped, and
its LEG WAS THOUGHT TO BE BROKEN;
and sometimes it squatted.”

Even the people do not trust his revelation so they called he(muhammed) a mad man;

Surah 15:6: “And they say: O thou
unto whom the Reminder is revealed,
lo! Thou art indeed a
MADMAN” (Pickthall translation)

Read this other two incident in both the bible and quran,both men were possessed by evil spirit and wanted to commit suicide;

Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah:
So I (Muhammad) read it, and he
(Gabriel) departed from me. And I
awoke from my sleep, and it was as
though these words were written on
my heart. Now none of God’s
creatures was more horrible to me
than a poet or a man possessed: I
could not even look at them. I
thought, “Woe is me poet or
possessed - Never shall Quraysh say
this of me! I will go to the top of the
MOUNTAIN AND THROW MYSELF DOWN
that I may KILL MYSELF and gain rest.”

Here we see muhammed wanted to kill himself because the devil impassonated angel possessed muhammed,same thing happened to a man who was possessed by evil spirit;

Mark 5:5-9: And when Jesus had
come out of the boat, immediately
there met him out of the tombs a
man with an UNCLEAN SPIRIT…And
always, night and day, he was in the
mountains and in the tombs, CRYING
OUT AND CUTING HIMSELF WITH STONE.
For He (Jesus) said to him, ”Come out
of the man, unclean spirit!”

There are a lot of evidence to prove ISLAM is satanic infact I do you guys some favour in keeping some devilish teaching in the quran.

Now I ask from the evidence presented does it appear that this prophet possessedthat? Yes or No..??

Finally this is Allah name in the Arabic(see pic below). ..what does the image look like. -hint: what or who decieved Adam and Eve in the garden.

Shalom..

Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Omoobava(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2015
in case....FTC
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Hunry: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2015
This your title sef, Is there a christian allah
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Muhammad derailed the christain faith grin
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2015
mohammed is possessed by a very strong evil spirit
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by truthman2012(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Muhammad is the only prophet of islamic allah ''Lai la ila lah Muhammadu rasul lah''

The bible prophets belong to Jehovah God.

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Cutehector(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2015
truthman2012:
Muhammad is the only prophet of islamic allah ''Lai la ila lah Muhammadu rasul lah''

The bible prophets belong to Jehovah God.
abeg wetin be d meanin of lai la la ila lah..
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2015
you must be confused with ur little mind maybe you're there saying you a prophet or a scholar goto hell all the prophets didn't know they are until Allah called and sent em
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg wetin be d meanin of lai la la ila lah..
it means there is no other god worthy of worship except Allah s.w.a
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by parisbookaddict(f): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Hunry:
This your title sef, Is there a christian allah

The Arabic name/ generic name for god is allah. Hence some arab christians refer to god as allah.. in a similar manner that a yoruba will call God, oluwa or a french speaker, Dieu.. but islamic allah is the supposed god of the muslims who gives instructions like

kill unbelievers wherever they find them(Quran. 2:191 ),- murder them and treat them harshly(Q. 9:123 ),- fight them, (Q. 8:65 ), until no otherreligion than Islam is left (Q. 2:193 )- humiliate them and impose on them apenalty tax if they are Christians or Jews,(Q. 9:29 )- slay them if they are Pagans (Q. 9:5 ),crucify, or cut off their hands and feet,- expel them from the land in disgrace.And as if this were not enough, “they shallhave a great punishment in worldhereafter” (Q. 5:34 ),- not befriend their own fathers orbrothers if they are not believers(Q. 9:23 ), (Q. 3:28 ),- kill their own family in the battles ofBadr and Uhud and asks Muslims to“strive against the unbelievers with greatendeavor” (Q. 25:52 ),- be stern with them because they belongto hell (Q. 66:9 ).How can any sensible person remainunmoved when he or she finds the Quransaying: “strike off the heads of theunbelievers” then after a “wide slaughteramong them, carefully tie up theremaining captives” (Q. 47:4 ).
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2015
mrsefan:
it means there is no other god worthy of worship except Allah s.w.a
dats crap.. Jesus is God and he is worthy of praise too
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by parisbookaddict(f): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
mrsefan:
you must be confused with ur little mind maybe you're there saying you a prophet or a scholar goto hell all the prophets didn't know they are until Allah called and sent em
Salam
Please Speak grammatically correct english

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Weah96: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Either Jesus is God, Allah is God, Vishnu is God, or none is. If any one of the above was God, this thread and this entire section would not exist. Real talk.

The religion section is open because you guys are all telling lies, or regurgitating imported myths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by tartar9(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Jesus is a SLAVE of Allah,pagan scums!
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
tartar9:
I rebuke u... Son of d devil
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
tartar9:

And your allah is a pagan deity according to your useless Koran and hadiths tongue
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Demmzy15(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
The guy above me is an òmó àlé jati jati olori buruku! cheesy
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by mustymatic(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
But he didn't say it na
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by mustymatic(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2015

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth.....
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
tartar9:
jesus is Lord and every power under heaven, above heave, beneath the earth, above the earth, under the sea, above the sea.. everywhere belongs to him... at the mention of the name JESUS CHRIST every knee shall bow and every tongue must confess that jesus is lord.. your Mohamed is just a blood sucking demon who hungers and taste for blood... islam is a religion of PISS for pissed people and lunatic... without islam the world would have been a better place... ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by tartar9(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
mryoungdon:
jesus is Lord and every power under heaven, above heave, beneath the earth, above the earth, under the sea, above the sea.. everywhere belongs to him... at the mention of the name JESUS CHRIST every knee shall bow and every tongue must confess that jesus is lord.. your Mohamed is just a blood sucking demon who hungers and taste for blood... islam is a religion of PISS for pissed people and lunatic... without islam the world would have been a better place... ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF THE WORLD
a 'sane' human being defending a crucified criminal! Jesus(AS) has no power over even an ant
Re: How Mohammed Received His "Revealations" From Islamic Allah by parisbookaddict(f): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2015
mustymatic:

But he didn't say it na

1.He was worshipped(MATTHEW 28:17), Only God deserves Worship

2.He forgave Sins(Luke 5:24), Only God can forgive sins

3. He declared that He was before Abraham was(John 8:58), He was with Godhead before the foundation of the World(John 17:5), even John the Baptist(Yahya) declared that Jesus was before him(John 1:29-30)

4. He will Judge the World (MATTHEW 13:37-43)- Only God can Judge the world and Has dominion over Holy Angel. Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God.

Moreover in John 5:22-23 22 , the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honour the Son just as they honour the Father. Whoever does not honour the Son does not honour the Father, who sent him. Jesus judges us all, Jesus is one with God and the son of God. The scripture is very clear on the nature of Jesus and hours divinity.

Check also Mark 11: 17-18 Mathew 11:27, 17:5,John 5:17-18 and peters answer to Christ's question about who he was in Mathew 16:16. Go to the old testament thousands of years before jesus and see the prophesy of his coming isaiah 40-3:5 and 53: 3-12

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Spread Woman Legs, Removes Her Underwear During Prayers / Christians Protest Over 'Da Vinci Code' Movie / What Can God Not Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.