Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Breakthrough Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Breakthrough Job (1764 Views)

Job Breakthrough,but Not Happy / The NNPC Recruitment Site Is Not Accessible So Far! Any Breakthrough? / How Real Is E Breakthrough Nig Ltd, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2006
hi guys.please for those that will believe GOD it will work out for you.well i ve received prophetic message and i believe God for manifestation.you know september is the 9th month,9 means time of delivery for a baby,a baby brings joy to the family.This is it if u will key in and believe GOD.NEVER doubt tha ability of JEHOVAH the God THAT can make even the dry bone to come alive.IF God CREATed the world in six days,he can deliver to u the job that will bring joy to you and all the GLORY will go to him.b4 31th SEPTEMBER i believe someone in this room will ve cause to shout for you in JESUS MIGHTY NAME,AMEN!MY NUMBER IS 08027519105.JUST CALL when the time cometh.GOD bless u!
Re: Breakthrough Job by ezeruomaka: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2006
bro may god bless you for this message.I claim it in JESUS NAME AMEM.
Re: Breakthrough Job by deguy1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
i also claim that in Jesue Name Amem. tanks bro a lot 4 the message
Re: Breakthrough Job by kinlezx: 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
I claim it and so shall it be 4 me and all other nairalander dat beleave. AMEN.
Thks 4 d message.
Re: Breakthrough Job by yoosoph: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2006
hi u r very lucky,congrats,i am awaitin mine
Re: Breakthrough Job by damoche07(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2006
i cant believe that God will use someone faraway to confirm his word.its mine and God bless u.
Re: Breakthrough Job by jenney(f): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2006
Thanks for this wonderful prayer/exhortation. I claimed it in Jesus name. For all job seekers, so shall it be
Re: Breakthrough Job by udjor2001: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hi bro, I happily claim it and hope everyone does too. see u at the top,
Re: Breakthrough Job by tafari(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
Thanks. But Why the prophetic message? and Why should we call you?
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
Tafari am a born again christian and believe GOD.He sees that the words of his prophet manifest.the call is just 4 us 2 congratulate oneanother and for network.God bless u all.
Re: Breakthrough Job by tafari(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
Thanks prophet ebubepaul. But, It would have been best if you post this in the religion section. not every member is a christian. Thanks for the prayer
Re: Breakthrough Job by LABZ: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
Thanks guy.I really claim it in Jesus name.I believe in God
Re: Breakthrough Job by ecube: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2006
Thanks a lot i claim it in Jesus Name Amen.it must surly come to pass in my life and fellow nairaland users.AMEN
Re: Breakthrough Job by Joshua5(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2006
thank you for the prayer i belive God will give me a good job this month Amen.
Re: Breakthrough Job by TJPumpy: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2006
I claim it in Jesus name
Re: Breakthrough Job by Chay(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2006
AMEN, I CLAIM IT IN JESUS NAME. THANK YOU.
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2006
Guys remain steadfast and wait upon the loRD.I strongly believe that someone in this house will be blessed with something great b4 sepTEmber 30th in JESUS name,AMEN!
Re: Breakthrough Job by Alfredseun: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2006
thanks 4 this message, i believe that almighty will bless more than what you expect, i tap to this and i claim it also to all this nairalander users. GOD bless all of us according to our needs.AMEN
Re: Breakthrough Job by dremoney(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
i claim mine in Jesus Name(Amen)
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2006
Hi guys.Nice weekend we shall ve.This weekend will turn yr life around for the glory OF GOD.i strongly believe guys that there shall be great testimonies in church on sunday.rejoice and let yr heart be expectant from the lord JESUS.BE thankful cause he pronounced its finished on the cross of CALVARY.YR struggles 're bound 2 end in JESUS NAME,AMEN!
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2006
Hi guys.Nice weekend we shall ve.This weekend will turn yr life around for the glory OF GOD.i strongly believe guys that there shall be great testimonies in church on sunday.rejoice and let yr heart be expectant from the lord JESUS.BE thankful cause he pronounced its finished on the cross of CALVARY.YR struggles 're bound 2 end in JESUS NAME,AMEN!
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2006
Re: Breakthrough Job by ebubepaul(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2006
Re: Breakthrough Job by dremoney(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2006
tnx ebube.received mine already in Jesus Name.(Amen)
Re: Breakthrough Job by kckamac(m): 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2006
Thanks so much for the prophetic confirmation of God's word.
kamac.
Re: Breakthrough Job by Daine(f): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hello every1! I sincerely take this pray personally n i believe God has used this person 2 remind me of His promise. Even though its 2days to the end of september, I WILL DEFINATELY testify according to this prophecy this month. God bless us all. Amen
Re: Breakthrough Job by topeorekoy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2006
i claim it 2. i know very sooooooooooooon we will be on top. thank god for our lives
Re: Breakthrough Job by muzzol: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2006
i claim it in the name of jesus.expect my call on monday with my testimony.yours is assured too.amen

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Is Recruiting. / Pls Is Zenith Bank Test Of 17th Nov Out? / Mcse And Itil: Thats Your Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.