Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Supernatural Breakthrough Via Prophetic Declaration! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Breakthrough Via Prophetic Declaration! (650 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / Business Breakthrough Via Tithing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Breakthrough Via Prophetic Declaration! by tunji09(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Supernatural breakthrough via Prophetic declaration!
“Some time ago, I testified about how I acquired my Ph.D degree through God’s favor. Thereafter, my family and I have experienced diverse wonder and miracles. At the beginning of 2015, the bishop prophesied that is shall be our year of unlimited breakthroughs, testimonies and heaven on earth in our business and careers. He also said that strange doors of favor shall be opening to us, all through 2015. I believed those prophecies and claimed them. Indeed, God has made me a living proof of those prophetic declarations.
Furthermore, I experience the fulfillment of the 31st prophecy on my winner’s personalized prophetic declaration pamphlet, which says; ‘In a moment and in the twinkling of an eye, I shall be changing level supernaturally.’ Miraculously, amongst the best 500 scientist in the world, my name was shortlisted. God also added a baby and two cars to our family. I give him all the glory!”…Dr. Omotosho O

Join us this Sunday@ Divine Favour Banquet, July 26, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos! It’s your turn for a lifting!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

The Application of Proverbs 26 Vs 4,5 / Join Apostle Anselem Madubuko / Different Sets Of People We Find In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.