Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! (902 Views)

Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia / Hello Nairalanders..which Is Preferable ..russia Or Tbilis Georgia / Study ACCA In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! by cboy3: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2009
Hello all,

Please i would like to get your advice on which country amongst Russia or Ukraine that you see as a better option to study in, especially for a masters degree.

Please i would prefer if you include many factors like cost of study, cost of living, better education and facilities, job opportunities during and after studies, better recognized certificate, hospitality, chances of remaining there after studies to get work experience and others which you deem necessary.

I would appreciate your replies as i am doing a comparison of which to choose for my master study.

Best Regards
Re: Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! by davidif: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2009
Re: Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! by cboy3: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ davidif,

I would prefer if you can give information regarding my question about Russia and Ukraine.

Then maybe after that, you can go ahead to tell me more about Asia in comparison to the above-mentioned countries as regards studying with the earlier mentioned factors also considered.

I await your reply.

I also await replies from nairalanders.

Best Regards
Re: Which Is Better To Study In? Russia Or Ukraine? Pls Help! by marigibs: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Uniport; What Type Of Merit List Is This Witout Engineering Courses List? / Alliteration / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.