Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. (59722 Views)

Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil / 'our Leader Shot Pregnant Woman In The Private Part' - Gang Member (pic) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Delphi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
What a pity!. This reminds me of "things fall apart- When Okonkwo whom Ikemefuna calls father was the one to cast him dead". I hope that both corruption and these absurd abnormalities these days should be fought vigorously with justice seen to be meted out rightfully.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015

what is this

2 Likes

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by kennyman2000(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Harmvirus(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
What a wicked world. Lord have mercy
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by imperiouxx(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
put stick or joystick?

What's wrong with them?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Patangela: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
God 4bid bad tin oh, I hope no bdy will say d kids were sexually dressed, dey shd kill dem wtout a 2nd thought, no need 2 keep dem in prison.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Mznaett: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Crucify them! Crucify them!! Crucify them!!! Pls

Those kidz were kept under their watched but they inflicted them
with pains oh heavens! they a'rnt supposed to be among humans na
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by enkay2go(f): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Blood of God! Castrate the man. Nonsense!
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Captainswag225(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Aboki headmaster and deputy no try at all. sharia law must apply
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by hisgrace090: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
A lot is happening today, core values are being lost with speed. And men are turning to animals, Which way nija?
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by taadaa: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is the height of impunity in a country where impunity reign supreme. Abomination upon abomination. Headmaster and assistant. May God help us in this country
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wickedness ...
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Bonjelomo: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
They av stopped marrying children, now they are raping them
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by horexy(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
God Almighty!
Every part of d culprits' bodies should be blown to pieces.....
*fuming seriously*
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by jayriginal: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats

Come and blame the victims here again as usual. I've even helped post your link here so they know your type.

www.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Godmother(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:
everything ugly only in the north

boko haram - north

criminals with police bullets -north

beheading - north

almighty bomb blast -north

5 died while jubilating buharis victory- north

dullardino -north

only leader with dementia -north

sharia - north

[b]no wonder the bible says fear NORTH
[/B]

Lolz. Not only fear north grin
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
The 1diots did not even wait till the girls turned 9 undecided
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
thats their business, visit www.throughts.com to crack yourself
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Alal(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nawao
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by hadizasaf: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Sobeautiful: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
In the words of Nnamdi Kanu, pedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by elopee3000(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
themonk:
torture them, when they faint, call a doctor, wake them up, treat them, torture them more.
continue the cycle till mother nature blesses them with death.
i love ur swagg inshort deport them to somalia or afganistan
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by harry509: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
dre11:
Head Teacher Raped, fingered and put stick inside privates parts of 4 Female Pupils in his school

http://leadership.ng/news/449371/katsina-head-teacher-docked-for-raping-4-female-pupils

their joystick shud be cut off.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by chudyboy05(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
solodox:
somebody shoot the bastard!
that almajiri rastad. What do u expect from ewu hausa headmaster

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by themonk(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
elopee3000:
i love ur swagg inshort deport them to somalia or afganistan
i dey tell u
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Godmother:

Lolz. Not only fear north grin

ur beautiful

b my friend

plzzzzzz
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by DamselQueen: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
God have mercy, 4yrs old, what is this world turning into. Well I'm not surprise it is the sign of end time
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tufiakwa! Abeg nah lie!!

How toto wey never mature wan open with small underdeveloped pelvic joints/bones.
The man touched them or torched and set their klits on fire.

I'm not going to believe the man entererd their CUNTinent!
Meanwhile, he needs to be locked in a prison with gorillas to take care of him.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by salam1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Taylor86:
everything ugly only in the north

boko haram - north

criminals with police bullets -north

beheading - north

almighty bomb blast -north

5 died while jubilating buharis victory- north

dullardino -north

only leader with dementia -north

sharia - north

hijab- north

suicide bombing - north

no wonder the bible says fear NORTH
Baby factory? kidnappers? ritualist? usesless widow tradition? arm robbers clsimaing to b business men? intact every region had his own problem clean ur house b4 u point for finger at other peoples house? and hw sure r u DAT d news is true?

1 Like

Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by Teophilus96(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
They both shuld b thrown into d MIDDLE OF D PACIFIC LAGOON.
Re: Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. by manchester1: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
doing this to one family is wickedness. I hope that family has not offended them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.