Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (59734 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by CastedDude: 9:09pm On May 14, 2018
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

Below is his testimony as sent by the church. Read below;

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"
I live in Ikorodu area of Lagos, but I am working in Ogun State.

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.
When I asked someone where I was , I was told it was Ondo State.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/how-my-ringing-tone-saved-me-from-ritualist-den-in-lagos-man-reveals-photo.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Horlaidex(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Scripted

What's the title of the Nollywood movie and when will the Part 2 b out. I'm interested

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Sunnynwa: 9:17pm On May 14, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/how-my-ringing-tone-saved-me-from-ritualist-den-in-lagos-man-reveals-photo.html

Lol.

Jokers!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Evablizin(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
Chosen again,not surprised.... But like seriously,seriously??

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by soberdrunk(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2018
Ameeeeeeeeen somebody!!! Ushers please after the service make sure you remind Brother Maynus to buy a very 'Strong" malaria medicine, preferably one that contains "Artemether" and "Lumefantrine" to help him cure his chronic cerebral malaria that is giving him hallucinations...... angry

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by decatalyst(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
...again?

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Firgemachar: 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
As expected, doubting lunatics have surfaced to cast aspersions on the testimony.

They doubt everything that gives God the glory.

Sons (children) of belial!

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Is04970: 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
Jehovah's covenant of peace and safety shall not depart from our lives in Jesus mighty name.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Ishilove: 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Ignorance. Instead of giving thanks to your phone and G.O, you better return all glory to God Almighty because if His presence and grace didn't speak for you, they would have used your singing phone to break your head before proceeding to dismember you.

He said He will give his angels charge over us to keep (protect) us in all our ways (Psalm 91). Not ring tones, bracelets or stickers... ANGELS.

People like this testimony giver are worshippers of men. They give Christianity a bad name

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by nairavsdollars(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
Only God will judge. Who am i to judge whether it is lie or truth?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by midolian(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by dominique(f): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
These chosen people and their weird testimonies sef. Was it not of them that killed a cat and carried it to church?

19 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by roqrules04(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
If its choosen just forget it.. They have different marketing styles

13 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by chuksanambra: 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
Even Cyriacus Izuekwe doesn't come up with foolish stories as this.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by ogorwyne(f): 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Ignorance. Instead of giving thanks to your phone and G.O, you better return all glory to God Almighty because if His presence and grace didn't speak for you, they would have used your singing phone to break your head before proceeding to dismember you. He said He will give his angels charge over us to keep (protect) us in all our ways (Psalm 91). Not ring tones, bracelets or stickers... ANGELS.

People like this testimony giver are worshippers of men. They give Christianity a bad name
Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by alsudaes1(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by obojememe: 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
CastedDude:
, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right.

how come u got to toll gate before meran and u said u are coming from oshodi?
ayam not understanding

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by 1shortblackboy: 10:04pm On May 14, 2018
Ishilove:

Ignorance. Instead of giving thanks to your phone and G.O, you better return all glory to God Almighty because if His presence and grace didn't speak for you, they would have used your singing phone to break your head before proceeding to dismember you. He said He will give his angels charge over us to keep (protect) us in all our ways (Psalm 91). Not ring tones, bracelets or stickers... ANGELS.

kpokpem

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by oladapoa1(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
You live in Ikorodu. Board a bus to Oshodi, how did your bus now passed through toll gate, to meiran not *meron*.

When...

I am just confused.

At least let's be constructive in everything. Its sounds very absurd

20 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by sexdoll: 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
but how come the God who saved you still failed to save the others still being held in captivity?

be like say this God of CHOSEN CHOOSES whom to save and whom to kpeme?

no wonder he's indeed called a God of Chosen!!!

21 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by dodelight(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2018
Horlaidex:
lipsrsealed
Scripted

What's the title of the Nollywood movie and when will the Part 2 will b out. I'm interested
Your doubt doesn't diminish God's power.
Our God Reigns!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Sheuns(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2018
shocked

So amongst all of you kidnapped it's only you that God loved most? Chosen ringtone? Abeg who get am?

14 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by AdoredLadyvida: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
OK
God bless.U.S.A,bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by GeoOla25(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
My body just dey do me to say liar, but I won’t say it cos this might be one of the signs of the end time.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Muhak: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
Story of the gods next page

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by porshnuel: 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
we need dat ring tone to send buhari back to daura come 2019

7 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by jojomario(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
Black Africa indeed. This brain wash is too much.

14 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by LZAA: 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
CastedDude:

Praise the Lord!

grin grin grin
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by nelxxy(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
hmmm

4 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
Unmined skull speaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt / SARS Caught On CCTV Collecting Iphones Of Guys Shopping In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.