Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' (6279 Views)

Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / In Genesis 1: 26, God Was Talking To Someone, Do You Know The Person ? / The Real Meaning Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Please, the islamic scholars of Nairaland. I find it embarrassing not to know the meaning of my name. Please, i need a relevant answer and it's urgent, you can also tell me in Yoruba if possible, thank you. No insult please.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by INTROVERT(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Please, the islamic scholars of Nairaland. I find it embarrassing not to know the meaning of my name. Please, i need a relevant answer and it's urgent, you can also tell me in Yoruba if possible, thank you. No insult please.

grin
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:

grin
why are u laffing...?
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by Empiree: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op, are you sure you did not misspell your name?. Are you sure you are not trying to spell Qamardeen (Yoruba accent - kamorudeen). Is that what you referring to?
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by kenedy175(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sounds like one malaria drug grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Empiree:
Op, are you sure you did not misspell your name?. Are you sure you are not trying to spell Qamardeen (Yoruba accent - kamorudeen). Is that what you referring to?
i really mean to say Quamdeen, it's not the first time you hear that name, is it?
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by Empiree: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i really mean to say Quamdeen, it's not the first time you hear that name, is it?
Well, this is the first time I am learning about this pronunciation. That's why I tried to verify the correct pronunciation. Did you ask your parents about it and what's the meaning you are told?.

I will do a little research further but for now, I don think i recognize this name. Agaain, I iterate it could have been Qamar-deen (Kamorudeen). Pardon me.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by An2elect2(f): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
op permit me pls grin
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
An2elect2:
op permit me pls grin
yes i do
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by Maamin(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
So ever since you were born u dont even know the meaning of your arabic name? *waiter one more bottle pls!*
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by jcross19: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Most people bearing all those islamic names don't even know the meaning of their names.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by urheme: 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
kenedy175:
Sounds like one malaria drug grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by Twag: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
@op, your name I believe is spelled Qawam-deen alternately. If that is so, Qawam means standing upright in some usage, or leader in other usage. Deen as you know is Religion. So brought together it will most likely mean 'one who makes religion upright'. Or leader in religion. My 2 cents.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by itstpia8: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
Deen means Faith.

Quam means to be in latin, dont know what it means in Arabic.

could be Quamar as in Moon, (Kamoru in Yoruba most likely), or Quaim meaning upright.

http://www.babynamesdirect.com/arabic-baby-names/Boy/Q
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by plappville(f): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
jcross19:
Most people bearing all those islamic names don't even know the meaning of their names.

Just as they do not have knowledge of the religion. It was forced in the throat of thier ancestors. .. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by plappville(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

You will get more help in the Islamic section. But you should have asked the person that gave you this name. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by jcross19: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2015
plappville:

Just as they do not have knowledge of the religion. It was forced in the throat of thier ancestors. .. grin
by fire by force.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by adex15: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Islamically,it means supporter of the religion
Its explanation: A person that always support islam in all ramification.
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2015
plappville:

You will get more help in the Islamic section. But you should have asked the person that gave you this name. undecided
Thanks bro.. I appreciate..
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by suryapawar: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just
shared this useful information with us. Please stay
us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
https://friendsgroupname.com/
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by jeetsarkar: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful.Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful .Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful.Nice Article ,keep it up ,It is very helpful. Travel Caption | Pregnancy Captions For Announcement
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by jeetsarkar: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just
shared this useful information with us. Please stay
us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. WhatsApp Dares | Instagram Usernames | Family Group Names
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by ankurjoshi: 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by ankurjoshi: 8:25pm On May 21, 2020
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by hareyic616: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2020
assignment help
[url=https://valueassignmenthelp.com/australia​]Assignment help australia​[/url]
Re: I Want To Know The Meaning Of My Name ''QUAMDEEN'' by differentmusics: 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
First off , the name is spelt Quamdeen and it's completely different from the rubbish they keep spelling up here .
Secondly, the name means "pillar of the faith" most knowledgeable people will say "pillar of the religion (Islam)" .
How do you verify , ask someone who knows nairaland users have very little to offer

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies / Agnosticism Is The Most Scientific answer To The Question Of A Creator / Is Being A Worker In Church The Only Way To Serve God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.