Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria (48112 Views)

Entry Level Jobs. / Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by topemirates(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2015
jasper83:

tanx alot, pls how did you go about your description of 100 words? I'm asking this because I want my application to be processed further. Pls reply...

If you've worked somewhere before, just write down the job description, what u did exactly n how u positively made impact in the organization... That shld help?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
topemirates:

If you've worked somewhere before, just write down the job description, what u did exactly n how u positively made impact in the organization... That shld help?

I tried all u suggested bro but na regret mail dey still give me again.I'm even fed up sef
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Valendo: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Note that if you don't have the required 1yr post nysc na automatic regret mail.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Valendo:
Note that if you don't have the required 1yr post nysc na automatic regret mail.

my brother I Av the experience but I'm thinking of that professional body membership(CIPM) that was asked which I couldn't provide, I can't fathom wat went wrong. Im confused here though I studied maths/stat but a sales man by career and I made a 2-2. Pls was ur application successful? Pls tell me wat and wat u filled, I really want to change job this year, pls reply
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Again I observed that there was no where on the portal u can click submit. Wat I saw was just add. Pls forumites expatiate
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Valendo: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2015
jasper83:

my brother I Av the experience but I'm thinking of that professional body membership(CIPM) that was asked which I couldn't provide, I can't fathom wat went wrong. Im confused here though I studied maths/stat but a sales man by career and I made a 2-2. Pls was ur application successful? Pls tell me wat and wat u filled, I really want to change job this year, pls reply
Create an online profile, once you are done with work experience section, you need to preview it. You will see the preview button somewhere around there. Then scroll down and click on submit. Note: it is not compulsory you fill the professional qualification section. Just make sure your post NYSC years of experience is equal to or above one year then go and apply.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 5:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Valendo:

Create an online profile, once you are done with work experience section, you need to preview it. You will see the preview button somewhere around there. Then scroll down and click on submit. Note: it is not compulsory you fill the professional qualification section. Just make sure your post NYSC years of experience is equal to or above one year then go and apply.

my bro God go bless u plenty plenty. I really appreciate
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by topemirates(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
jasper83:

I tried all u suggested bro but na regret mail dey still give me again.I'm even fed up sef

Dunno what I can say again....

But maybe u can/should open another profile...
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
topemirates:

Dunno what I can say again....

But maybe u can/should open another profile...

tanx man
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by eipreel(f): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
any idea on what mtn's function specific test looks like
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
I received the invite too. Any idea of what the test looks like or anyone with useful materials to prepare with?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by careersonpoint: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
good info for we job seekers in Naija. i usually check www.careersonpointng.com for latest job updates in Nigeria. Goodluck guys
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by checherio(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Guys I just got an invitation for the aptitude test on this job... Please did anyone else get it ... I got it in mail and likewise text
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by jasper83: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm yet to be invited but by God's grace I know my invite will definitely roll in. Concerning the function specific test you guys should read on sales, business studies, economics and little accounting plus simple financial arithmetic. Though I haven't done MTN test before but with workforce and dragnet experience garnered the test will not pass those 5 parts I mentioned. God help us all
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
I thought this topic hit FP, then how come people are not flooding this land with comments, now that test invitations have been sent?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
jasper83:
I'm yet to be invited but by God's grace I know my invite will definitely roll in. Concerning the function specific test you guys should read on sales, business studies, economics and little accounting plus simple financial arithmetic. Though I haven't done MTN test before but with workforce and dragnet experience garnered the test will not pass those 5 parts I mentioned. God help us all

Please help me with the materials in case u have any
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by eipreel(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamtosin:
I thought this topic hit FP, then how come people are not flooding this land with comments, now that test invitations have been sent?
Hi Tosin, peradventure you get any info on the test, kindly let me know wink thanks kiss
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by wlx09(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Any idea on the salary for this role? If only a range
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nemzy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
eipreel:

Hi Tosin, peradventure you get any info on the test, kindly let me know wink thanks kiss
I also got a text/mail invite. Pls I'd also like any info on d test. Thnks
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
wlx09:
Any idea on the salary for this role? If only a range

1.5M pa
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Y'ello,

Sequel to your application for the position of Trade Marketing Officer, please take this as a formal invitation to attend a function specific test. Kindly find details below:

Venue: MTN Nigeria Office, 4th floor Maritime House, Berger Cement Bus Stop Oshodi Apapa Express Way, Lagos State.
Date: Monday 17th August 2015
Time: 1pm
Contact person: Tobore - 08032005704

Also note that we have testing centers in Abuja (call Fatima- 07062027443) & PH (call Prince - 07062029126) if you wish to sit for your test in these locations. Your call to the available test centers will enable logistics to be provided for you, please adhere.

Candidates must be seated in the examination hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the test. Kindly come with your calculator as you would not be allowed to use the calculator on your phone.

In addition, you will be required to provide one of the following forms of identification upon your arrival for the test.

*      National Driver's License
*      National Identification Card
*      International Passport
*      MTN Identification Card (for MTN staff)
*      Original Voters registration Card

No other form of identification will be accepted.

Do make sure you come to the venue of the test with your Original degree/HND certificates and NYSC discharge Certificate, failure to do so would lead to disqualification.

Only successful candidates will be invited for the next stage of the interview process (typically within a maximum of 2 weeks from the test date).

NOTE: This e-mail is subject to the MTN Nigeria disclaimer

Regards,

MTN Nigeria Recruitment

Who else got this please
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
I just got the mail
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
zerray:
I just got the mail

Same as mine?
Do you have tips for the test?
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Museni:

Same as mine?
Do you have tips for the test?
I heard Gmat o

1 Like

Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by sirculynz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
I just got the mail as well...
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
zerray:
I heard Gmat o

OK. Thank you.
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by eipreel(f): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2015
Can anyone be kind enough to drop a description to the address for an ibadan person? wink
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by Valendo: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2015
eipreel:
Can anyone be kind enough to drop a description to the address for an ibadan person? wink
Drop @ berger look for where you can get Oshodi then wen you get to oshodi you can take mile 2 from there. Tell the conductor that you are dropping @ cement bus stop. I think you can see mile 2 directly from berger as well. Gudluck
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by eipreel(f): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2015
Valendo:

Drop @ berger look for where you can get Oshodi then wen you get to oshodi you can take mile 2 from there. Tell the conductor that you are dropping @ cement bus stop. I think you can see mile 2 directly from berger as well. Gudluck
Bless you bro
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by akonibobo: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2015
I just got mine today. My exam is on the 20th of aug
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by kazzonline: 10:32am On Aug 13, 2015
Na etisalat be my main line,hp it doesnt affect my chances??
Re: Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria by odohprecious: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2015
please any tip from people that have written it? mine is next week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trainees At AOS Orwell / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal / Fortune Careers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.