Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls (1143 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Samuel1402(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
july 2012 three years gone remember the 4 uniport boys killed by aluu community hmmmmm. I watched the video again and I was running tears. may their soul rest in peace amen
watch the video here ..............................................viewers are advised graphic contents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilQ5Eh5S5U&feature=player_detailpage
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Delphi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ Op, In as much as it is good to keep up with the memorial of the death of those students, however, posting the video for such is not appealing to say the least. May their soul rest in peace, amen!
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
yeah, i do remember them. one of them was my friend's friend.embarassedembarassed embarassed
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Delphi:
@ Op, In as much as it is good to remember the anniversary of the death of those students, however, posting the video for such is not appealing to say the least. May their soul rest in peace, amen!

tis a "memorial" or "remberance" not an anniversary, nothing is being celebrated in this case...
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Delphi(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanks. Modified! But I still posit that the video isn't worth reviewing.
Dharniel:

tis a "memorial" or "remberance" not an anniversary, nothing is being celebrated in this case...
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by nemzy14(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
May their soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by azimibraun: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
I have never forgotten them for once and I make reference to them in almost all my post on NL. I still maintain my stance. If the killers of these late lovely boys are not brought to book for their parents to get closure, Rivers state will never know peace. I play their song Heart Of the City a lot. One of the best Naija Rap song of all time.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by azimibraun: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Most Brutal Daylight Murder in Nigeria's history. I have promised my God that I will never let these boys die in vain like this. If it will be the last thing I will do on earth so be it. If I ever become President, Aluu 4 must be revisited. I have all their pictures from start to finish including the video and I have them in many flash drives, my Facebook just about everywhere so that I never lose them. I use them to hurt myself so that I am pained until I get them justice. I have the picture of the parents of one of them with the mum crying. I will always look at the crying mother and I will hurt. GEJ, Ameachi, Dame Patience as a mother all will never know peace for their roles in seeing the killing of these little kids as just " One of those things" at that moment in time.

1 Like

Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by solara: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Remember The Uniport 4 Brutally Mudered By Aluu Comunity...graphic Videos Pls by Nairasurplus(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2015
I am placing a course upon any body that participated in the killing of these students. I heard about it then but never watched this video. Hmmmmm. May their soul rest in peace. If I were their parents, I will consult Ogwugwu akpu in Okija or Ntoko. The community must be brought to the book of the spirits.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Robbery Going On In Agbara NOW / Photos: Man Beats His Wife And Daughter With A Cutlass In Uganda / 80-year-old Witch Trapped On Electric Pole After Mission (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.