Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. (1266 Views)

Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Kenyan Couple Wed Dressed In T-shirts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by beajjay(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
President Obama learnt and danced to Kenyan music at the state banquet organized in his honor by the Kenyan government today July 25th. He was joined at the dance floor by President Kenyatta and his wife as well as his half sister, Auma Obama.
Oyaaaa! Were lo ba de.... grin cool
More photos at: http://omobolajiokediji..com/2015/07/photos-obama-dances-to-kenyan-music.html

Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by INTROVERT(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by ladyF(f): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
He try
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice fp material
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by MosakuAW(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
His moves from the pics shows he is a good dancer unlike our past President OBJ.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
See as I rush enter thread! I think say na d real shakitibobo by olamide him dance to angry op, I no wan vex vhis nyt o
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by ikbnice(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
He hasnt danced African dance until he learns to dance azonto, makossa, alanta and shoki.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Mskrisx(f): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Making sense
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Golddy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by todayguest(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good for him.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by sleeknick: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
C
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
sleeknick:
C
C for Cat
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by ELTON123(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by sleeknick: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
C for Cat
I ask u?
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by shegsrules(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2015
The 2nd pic the man on whit suit b like alinko(papa ajasco)
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

His moves from the pics shows he is good dancer unlike our past President OBJ.
Shoroniyen? Olodo upon 40...., listen to urself again abi Shey Obama and OBJ are political contemporaries abi? Walking ghost
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by MosakuAW(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Shoroniyen? Olodo upon 40...., listen to urself again abi Shey Obama and OBJ are political contemporaries abi? Walking ghost

Your stupid father and mother who gave birth to a placenter called child like you are Olodo and they they are the walking ghost.

If your agbero father and olosho mother have the time to stay @home and teach you sense, you wont come to nairaland to insult people.

I dont know how my comment affected your whole sticky family. Quote me again in your life and die before end of July.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok

But I dance better
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Your stupid father and mother who gave birth to a placenter called child like you are Olodo and they they are the walking ghost.

If your agbero father and olosho mother have the time to stay @home and teach you sense, you wont come to nairaland to insult people.

I dont know how my comment affected your whole sticky family. Quote me again in your life and die before end of July.
Lol, you're so very much dumb sir. You really need to choke on the chill pill and really need to grow a lil more mature. I also urge you to go back to school for proper drilling as far as English is concerned.
I promise you I won't die before the end of July, trust me. Come August, I'll be the first person to text you; Happy New Month. grin
MosakuAW:

Lol, you're so very much dumb sir. You really need to choke on the chill pill and really need to grow a lil more mature. I also urge you to go back to school for proper drilling as far as English is concerned.
I promise you I won't die before the end of July, trust me. Come August, I'll be the first person to text you; Happy New Month.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by MosakuAW(m): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I promise you I won't die before the end of July, trust me. Come August, I'll be the first person to text you; Happy New Month. grin
I promise you I won't die before the end of July, trust me. Come August, I'll be the first person to text you; Happy New Month.

Now i know how stupid your father is. Tell your father is a dumb man and remember to tell same to your stupid mother.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now i know how stupid your father is. Tell your father is a dumb man and remember to tell same to your stupid mother.
My Father and Mother are old enough to give birth to you. You're actually referring to your pa and ma's mate If you don't know.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by MosakuAW(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

My Father and Mother are old enough to give birth to you. You're actually referring to your pa and ma's mate If you don't know.

Your stupid father and mother cant give birth to me cause am too good for your stupid parent.

The only thing your stupid parent can give birth too is a stupid poke called human like you.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

Your stupid father and mother cant give birth to me cause am too good for your stupid parent.

The only thing your stupid parent can give birth too is a stupid poke called human like you.
I will leave you to keep burning in rage but before I stop responding, you know you should be calming your nerves on a Sunday morning like this, so, brother, chill out.... N.B I'm immune to abuse, very immune. So, stop wasting the precious time man.
Re: Obama Dances Shakitibobo To Kenyan Music. by MosakuAW(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I will leave you to keep burning in rage but before I stop responding, you know you should be calming your nerves on a Sunday morning like this, so, brother, chill out.... N.B I'm immune to abuse, very immune. So, stop wasting the precious time man.

Am not wasting my precious time because i got it in hours. Next time you will learn to quote someone without making fun or calling them names. If you are immune to causes please dont stop. Am also very immune

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Decor For Church/homes/schools & Xmas Gifts/hamper Packs / Children Party Planners / Vision Mind Events Decorator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.