Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others (16053 Views)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Ayietim:
Love is peace, love is prosperity and love is sincerity. Love is no deceit, love is no manipulation and love is not fake.

https://ayietim./2015/07/26/build-your-home-in-my-heart-but-let-your-heart-be-the-pillar/

love,love,love,,,,,,i want to see how you will love on an empty stomach...........
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by logica(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
omonnakoda:
If you cut her brain open this is what you will see
LOL. The m0r0n actually wanted to argue that no proof exists of Ondo being the top producer of cocoa. Some mothers do have them.
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
pazienza:

Which facts? Any source to back up this your claim?

http://naija247news.com/2015/06/dry-weather-hurts-nigeria-mid-crop-cocoa-output-falls/

http://www.britannica.com/place/Ondo-state-Nigeria

I can't shout. as a matter of fact Ondo state produces 70%
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by Redman44(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Billions, Billions being mentioned on a daily basis, yet no improvement in the standard of living of many Nigerians. What is really happening to all these Billions of Naira being made by Government Parastatals and Departments? Are we saying they are being used to pay staff salaries? or what sad sad sad? I am confused.
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Those are 2014 figures... Buhari was not president then.

PRYCE:
Another Buhari's Eco Policy paying off!

Sorry! I ain't a #MasturbatingMasturbater
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by ArodewilliamsT: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2015
pazienza:
Surprised to see that Abia is Cocoa producing. Igboland has so much potential. Delta and Rivers, and Akwa ibom are cocoa producing too, this is good.

some people won't like this news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by ebukaOtika(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2015
We only read this up in newspapers or hear them on radio but never see the money for once ,,,,
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by Kenobus: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
See the results of GEJ's Transformation and diversification; GEJ is great. From FAAC, non Oil export accounted for 50%:
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by dunkem21(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
vivypretty:

i have answered have u finished looking

If na you, you go look fine thing finish

Stop being nervous ..looking can't UnCloth you.
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
PRYCE:

MODIFIED : Guys I ain't a buhari supporter! Was only being Sarcastic!

[size=18pt]That credit goes to former President Goodluck Jonathan and Akinwumi Adesina who was appointed Federal Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development by President Goodluck Jonathan in June 2011.

President Muhammadu Buhari is yet to formulate or implement any policy since he was sworn in on May 29, 2015. [/size]
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by RealEstate38: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by light004: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Stop viewing everything with your biased lens! I just extracted a portion of the report which clearly stated there was a decline over last year's figure, to make a point.

A clear mind will agree that the news is not worth celebrating if we actually performed not as good as the previous years.

You can call on any of the professional wailers to extract figures for the past ten years for your analysis. I have better things to do with my time.

you talked about bias while you are clearly providing a jaundice view. Making conclusion just based on the figures will not tell the whole story and that is my point.
Re: Nigeria Earns N472bn From Cocoa, Others by wadetaw202: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
PRYCE:

MODIFIED : Guys I ain't a buhari supporter! Was only being Sarcastic!

Better! I would have asked if buhari was your President in 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remain Poor / How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.