Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Advice;i Bave Passion For Health Rehabilitation But Am Afraid To Leave My Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice;i Bave Passion For Health Rehabilitation But Am Afraid To Leave My Job (401 Views)

The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 / Advice; I Have Passion For Health Rehabilitation But Am Afraid To Leave My Job / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice;i Bave Passion For Health Rehabilitation But Am Afraid To Leave My Job by omodayomi(f): 8:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Am somebody that have passion for health rehabilitation of people suffering from partial paralysis (stroke), accident victims, obesity and other form of health challenges but am incapacitated due to money involved. Although, have helped some people to overcome some of their health challenges but am not always happy when I see people that need my assistance.
I wish to set up my own rehabilitation home to help the society but money to do this and time involved has been the major problem but have tried to set up mini gym to help but I know I can do better than this if there is financial assistance to follow my dream.
Please, advise me should I ignore my dream and face my job or leave my job and follow my dream for peoples’ sake tongue

(1) (Reply)

Penop Intensifies Moves To Accommodate Over 70 Million Uncovered Workers / Passion Or A Lucrative Life? / Do U Need Help For Imsu Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.