Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached (977 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by jaelz(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
guys share what you learnt in church today what topic was preached today and how it has impacted in your life positively
mine was "living a Christ worthy life" learnt we should do things to please only God and Him alone I mean everything we do should be appealing in his eyes
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by menesheh(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Same preaching as usual. No changes, no upgrade, same book today and tomorrow, same preaching from same one book. Boring.

Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Maths
Etc
They ate different sets of knowledge books and teachers will be cracking their brains reading and teaching their audience but preachers will always base their preaching on a single book that are very easy to read and understand. They still receive big pay. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by adanduka: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:
Same preaching as usual. No changes, no upgrade, same book today and tomorrow, same preaching from same one book. Boring.

Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Maths
Etc
They different sets of knowledge books and teachers will be cracking their brains reading and teaching their audience but preachers will always base their preaching on a single book that are very easy to read and understand. They still receive big pay. grin

That book isn't any book like the abovementioned.
IT CONTAINS THE KEY TO A GREAT LIFE ON EARTH AND THE AFTER LIFE.
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by menesheh(m): 10:29am On Jul 26, 2015
adanduka:

It contains only the myths, fantasies and the culture of the ancient tribe of Israelites and also the culture, deities and myths of the ancient Roman and Greek.

I see no DNA, drugs, researches, genetic etc. All i saw is postulations and unsubstantiated claims upon claims of supernatural causality.

What's afterlife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by deltateam: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

It contains only the myths, fantasies and the culture of the ancient tribe of Israelites and also the culture, deities and myths of the ancient Roman and Greek.

I see no DNA, drugs, researches, genetic etc. All i saw is postulations and unsubstantiated claims upon claims of supernatural causality.

What's afterlife

What are MODs doing about banning this dude.
Somebody opened a thread for chritians only for an atheist to hijack it uttering thrash and hence derailing the thread.
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by menesheh(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2015
deltateam:

What are MODs doing about banning this dude.
Somebody opened a thread for chritians only for an atheist to hijack it uttering thrash and hence derailing the thread.

cheesy

Why should the mod ban me?

Why not swallow your post and not make it public.

I don't give a fvck if you are pissed off. Stop propagating myth as true. You gat to live with it or you fvck off and stop quoting me. But i appreciated your quoting me and i still need more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by adanduka: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

What's afterlife

If you seek to discredit the Bible - God's word then it won't be of any benefit to you.

The afterlife: life after death.
If you accept Jesus into your heart, you become his child and you will be with him when you die.
Your physical mind may not understand it but your heart does and in your quiet moments you feel it.

Evil forces and demons are real.
Jesus is real. And He is all powerful.
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by menesheh(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
adanduka:

If you seek to discredit the Bible - God's word then it won't be of any benefit to you.

The afterlife: life after death.
If you accept Jesus into your heart, you become his child and you will be with him when you die.
Your physical mind may not understand it but your heart does and in your quiet moments you feel it.

Evil forces and demons are real.
Jesus is real. And He is all powerful.

am not doubting you but the claims of the bible is just like any other numerous claims that have no external back up.

since physical mind cant understand the things of the spirit,how did you get to know the things of the underworld?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by plaetton: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
adanduka:

Oh really?
Who is reading it, and what are the great lives on Earth they are living?

It tells You how to pay monetary premiums to Hackmen and fraudsters for a great Life after your Life ceases to exist.
Very very brilliant.
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by plaetton: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
menesheh:

am not doubting you but the claims of the bible is just like any other numerous claims that have no external back up.

since physical mind cant understand the things of the spirit,how did you get to know the things of the underworld?

@adanduka

Lol.
Pity you cant see the silliness and contradictions in your statements.

For, example, if the physical mind, which I assume you have, CANNOT COMPREHEND the so-called things of the spirit, .., then HOWBEIT that you know for sure that the things of the spirit exists at all?

How did you COMPREHEND it? With your Asx?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by herald9: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
This thread is dead! See wickedness shocked
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by Anas09: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
My dear Ops, these are the tares planted together with the wheats, what you shd do is ignore them, don't respond or react to whatever they say. Just keep doing what u r doing.
Our Topic today was " Loving God empowers for weailth(Accessing heaven's order of finanacial fortunes)" God bless you.
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by adanduka: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

@adanduka

Lol.
Pity you cant see the silliness and contradictions in your statements.

For, example, if the physical mind, which I assume you have, CANNOT COMPREHEND the so-called things of the spirit, .., then HOWBEIT that you know for sure that the things of the spirit exists at all?

How did you COMPREHEND it? With your Asx?

Man is a three dimensional being.
Man is spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. Spirit+soul+body.
I will stop here because in your posts, you're already spewing insults.
Have a blessed day!
Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by plaetton: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
adanduka:

Man is a three dimensional being.
Man is spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. Spirit+soul+body.

How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion ?
Or, are we expected to just take your word for it ?

To correct you,

Man = particles of matter + the aggregate interactions of particles (life, consciousness, sentience etc )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us What You Learnt In Church Today I. E The Topic Preached by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

How exactly did you arrive at this conclusion ?
Or, are we expected to just take your word for it ?

To correct you,

Man = particles of matter + the aggregate interactions of particles (life, consciousness, sentience etc )
Lol. What do you mean by 'The aggregate interaction of particles'?

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Site Says That Muslims Leaving Islam For Atheism Is A Real Threat / Which Is Correct The Koran Or The Bible. / Speaking Against Leadership Misrule Is Divine- John Hagee Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.