Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Breasts And Butts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breasts And Butts (704 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breasts And Butts by Kentnickole(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Doctors in the house or anybody with informed opinion should help answer this question...

My girl use to have a pointed breasts and a curvy hips and averagely big butts in her teenage age but no longer possess those attractive features. WHY?
Re: Breasts And Butts by phemsie(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
guess she's been loosing weight, u know those places u mentioned breasts and buttocks) contain adipose( fatty) tissues, the more the weight loss the more the curves diminished. hope i answer ur question a bit
Re: Breasts And Butts by Kentnickole(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
phemsie:
guess she's been loosing weight, u know those places u mentioned breasts and buttocks) contain adipose( fatty) tissues, the more the weight loss the more the curves diminished. hope i answer ur question a bit

Am not a professional... So I cant score u down. You hv given me an insight. Any remedies?

(1) (Reply)

What A Can Of Coca-cola REALLY Does To Your Body / Foods That Hurt Your Brain / Having More Than 20 Partners Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.