Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) (2925 Views)

Dolphin Kissers! Tonto Dikeh Vs Ini Edo Vs Banky W / Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by ebosie11(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tonto Dikeh wore the outfit to Video Music Awards in Ghana 2012 while Seyi Shay wore hers to the MTV MAMA awards in Durban 2015.

Who wore the outfit better?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
hard to say..... infinitesimal difference
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by ApcSucks: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

Ini edo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Pinkieblue(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tonto wore it better cos of the butt pad...... But looks real on seyi shay

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by eyenibibio(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
I will allow this for the ladies
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
even if Tonto wore it better, i will still pick Seyi Shey. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by angelTI(f): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tonto! Her figure is fuller in the picture

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Iamsupaboi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
And The 16th Republic SUG Director of Socials IMSU DJ Sticky has got this to say... Prince Chima aka Supaboi is a fast rising rapper. The self acclaimed music Architect. one to reckon with. He's got it all from punch lines, comic flows, foreign assents, good delivery, local assents, swag and of cause Energy.. This handsome Lagos breed rapper is far more than a choice when sweet/ good music comes to your mind. Follow him on Twitter @Iamsupaboi Get his #throwbck hit (Lagos Anthem) http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by ebosie11(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
eyenibibio:
I will allow this for the ladies
Lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Came: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
I wonder the explanation tonto will give her children, if they ask why there is a tattoo on her,and what the tattoo means.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by slimbless(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
It looks better on Tonto.
It's not as if I really know what to say o, but I have to comment in case this gets to front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by cutieberie1(f): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
seyi shay

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Shortyy(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Iamsupaboi:
And The 16th Republic SUG Director of Socials
IMSU DJ Sticky has got this to say...
Prince Chima aka Supaboi is a fast rising rapper.
The self acclaimed music Architect. one to reckon
with. He's got it all from punch lines, comic flows,
foreign assents, good delivery, local assents, swag
and of cause Energy.. This handsome Lagos breed
rapper is far more than a choice when sweet/
good music comes to your mind. Follow him on
Twitter @Iamsupaboi
Get his #throwbck hit (Lagos Anthem)
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c
So you are our new Director of socials? Congrats.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shey looks like.. something
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by skipofem(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
slimbless:
It looks better on Tonto.
It's not as if I really know what to say o, but I have to comment in case this gets to front page
the both are shapeless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Seyi Shay:Who Wore The Gown Better(Photo) by cherylsmith(f): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Poko mama did it berra grin

(1) (Reply)

Michel Majid And Wife Virna Renew Wedding Vows 10 Years After Wedding (photos) / Our Honeymoon Was Hell: My Husband Ra*pes Me Violently (A MUST READ) / Dodo Mayana: Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s Dancer, Selling Skushies Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.