Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lyrics: Charged Up Lyrics By Drake (Response to Meek Mil) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics: Charged Up Lyrics By Drake (Response to Meek Mil) (1149 Views)

Pick Up Lyrics – Adekunle Gold / Lyrics: Cha Cha Remix Lyrics By Drake / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: Charged Up Lyrics By Drake (Response to Meek Mil) by Prestige324: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
I’m so sorry
Did you hope I was crying?
It was rough without you
It was rough without you

I did some charity today for the kids
But I’m used to it cause all y’all charity cases
All y’all stare in my face in hopes you could be the replacement
Niggas snitching on us without no interrogation
I stay silent ‘cause we at war and I’m very patient
Six God is watching, I just hope you’re prepared to face him
I’m charged up, I’m charged up

Wow, I’m honored that............ . Continue Reading by clicking on the link below:
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/26/drake-charged-up-lyrics/

Re: Lyrics: Charged Up Lyrics By Drake (Response to Meek Mil) by kekakuz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
o don't even try drake started it by hitting on Nikki in that song"only" remember that line
"the other day we were returning from that video I was like omg this is the perfect time"
"Nikki looks like she needs a dickk in her life who ever is hitting this ain't hitting it right"
that insult enough
Milly shade the heck out of that white boy
Re: Lyrics: Charged Up Lyrics By Drake (Response to Meek Mil) by Farkars: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
kekakuz:
o don't even try drake started it by hitting on Nikki in that song"only" remember that line

"the other day we were returning from that video I was like omg this is the perfect time"
"Nikki looks like she needs a dickk in her life who ever is hitting this ain't hitting it right" ?
? that insult enough
Milly shade the heck out of that white boy
Drake is a negro man. Why are yu a racist

(1) (Reply)

Download Music - Eddy Rolex - Love Boat / Song Request: Mode Nine - Head Feat. Terry The Rapman & Baron. / Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.