Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To (1151 Views)

Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018 / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To by poundsanddollars(f): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To

1. Speaking in tongues like shaburubu shantata eeeeh ai or skiborobo skibo.
In most Nigerian dance songs, it always get to the point where the singer starts lamenting words that even people speaking in tongues will hear and get shocked.

2. Dorobucci, Limpopo, Skelewu
Trust naija artistes. They always invent words that even our forefathers and ancestors cant interpret. Please, what is Limpopo again?

3. My Tomato jos, My jellof rice eeh.
Aahhhhhh, this one?
Don’t worry. Nigeria love singers normally see their lovers as food. Don’t be surprised. Hahaha.

4. Too many instruments in one beat.
Sometimes in a bid to produce a dynamic beat, producers start playing those beats that a dead man will hear and start kicking the coffin to get out in anger, hahaha.

5. Copy Cat.
You must see copied phrases, dance steps, sentences, slangs from each other’s songs. I have seen shoki and etighi in countless songs.

6. one beat 10 songs.
I bet you can’t count number of the same beats you have heard with several songs. One Wonders if its copy and paste beats they do this days.

7. Same Love Names.
The same name in many love songs Angelina, Obianuju, Ifeoma, Ada.
If you are listening to a love song, you will soon hear one of these names. We wonder if the girls bearing these names are the only ones good for loving. Hahaha.
http://www.djluxy..com/2016/10/funny-things-about-nigerian-songs-you.html
cc Lalasticlala
cc Mynd44
cc Ijebabe
cc oamj4
cc fynestboi

Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To by dapizy02(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2016
But our Air force does not do all of d above.....
Re: Funny Things About Nigerian Songs You Can Relate To by vincentico(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
haha whatever will move markets and get popularity they will sing even songs of licking someone's @$$

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] P-square (Rudeboy) - Nkenji Keke / '' Limerick Ft Olamide - Pesin'' Lyrics / Kizz Daniel Ft Wizkid – For You Mp3 & Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.