Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake (1119 Views)

The Wedding Cake Oyinbo Man His Nigerian Bride Used (Photos) / Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by farano(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
It can't possibly be ALL cake can it? Lovely cake cool

Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by blaze2cool(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
wow
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015

Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na cake dem go chop 4d wedding ni?? undecided
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by INTROVERT(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
wow

close to 1mil abi..?
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
What if I just mistakenly push dis cake down just like in the movies grin
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by zinachidi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
wow, its really cool,, buh u know nigerian weddings, the couple will just cut the cake and carry it home, the guests wont even taste it....

They just gonna admire from afar
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by donholy28(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
What if I just mistakenly push dis cake down just like in the movies grin
Then u go and dig ur grave
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by 15Sirdeen(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Photo: Check Out This Massive And Gorgeous Wedding Cake by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
I wish I can just enter inside the cake and not come out until I have eaten it all...Could take a whole month, but I don't care undecided

Eni Eggs Trending On Nairaland / Wedding / The Igbo Cultural Support Network Presents: Icsn Speed Dating Event Pt2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8