Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65408 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
allboys,
You aint smart at all.
You just spew thrash for the sake of it without making any sense.
Your previous post was a disgrace.Incoherent  rantings.Were you drunk when you made that post?

As for the match last night,I don't know what I said that is wrong.If you weren't so stupid,you'd realise that it's about the so-called refereeing that you all say favours United.
You'd do us all a favour by getting off this thread quickly because you add absolutely NOTHING to it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2009
*walks in and leaves a gift for Crizzle* grin

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2009
if i were you  . . i will consolidate on my game with Fulham.

Keep on replying allboyz okay? you are just re-assuring me of the star that I AM!!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
I'll answer you because you're just a silly jerk who irritates everyone.
Star?
You're an idle idiot.that's what you are.We over here know what to do,not dimwits like you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2009
screw all ya'll retards that would not let a mere glitch on the Glory march slide especially invinsible who has been chatting big, green bollocks, tongue

we are still on course for more Glory,
we have already won 2 trophies and u guys have nada so think bout that !!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2009
Some of you need to rinse your mouth with bleach+omo tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2009
Can someone go over to the Bernabeu and teach this guys some Financial Economics
Buying a player has not become Democracy dividend according to gospel by Real madrid!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2009/03/18/1161492/cristiano-ronaldo-holds-the-key-to-real-madrid-elections-report

They seriously need Wenger to teach them what to do!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
Still Speechless
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

Still Speechless
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol wink i have read this your "speechless" thingy twice now . . .let me ask,is the fear of playing us in Wembley making you speechless? grin grin and where's FBS my Bro? abi him too dey speechless?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
allboyz:

lol wink i have read this your "speechless" thingy twice now . . .let me ask,is the fear of playing us in Wembley making you speechless? grin grin and where's FBS my Bro? abi him too dey speechless?

From the way the 'Worlds Best Team' was humilated,
Its better to be speechless.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by BiafraBoy1: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2009
BlueDiva:

From the way the 'Worlds Best Team' was humilated,
Its better to be speechless.

grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2009
Consolation cup 2009 final to be played by Arsenal and Liverpool.

The competition made its debut in 2006/2007 and was won by Westham United.

To be eligible for this competition a team must beat United home and away.

In 2006/2007:
West Ham and Arsenal both beat United home and Away and Westham defeated Arsenal Home and Away to lift the consolation trophy.

In 2007/2008:
man city won this trophy unchallenged .

2008/2009:

Liverpool has already beaten United home and away and Arsenal too are waiting to do the same the winner between Arsenal and Liverpool wins the consolation trophy.

While United loses home and away every season it still manages to lift trophies.

United hits dem up.

United 1 Liverpool 4

it means United have a game in hand and have 4 points lead over its rivals.

One United
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
Bingo strikes again. grin

The depths of your inherent stupidity cannot be plumbed. sad

If you get past Everton and we beat Chelski, we will kick your behinds in the FA Cup finals, we'll see if that is a consolation cup or not.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
debosky:

If you get past Everton and we beat Chelski, we will kick your behinds in the FA Cup finals, we'll see if that is a consolation cup or not.

U won't get past Chelsea. . . . . . . .
Put ur money where your mouth is. . . .Stake a bet!!!
Chelsea would own y'all again and again and again.
Drogba, Essien, Carvalho. . . . . . .Arsenal can't get a victory with those on the pitch.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
nyabinghi
welcome back.
Nice piece.

Notice:the consolation cup winners win nothing at the end of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
Gosh. People are still having epileptic fits over Saturday's game? Jeez.

@Muki
And what's wrong with the pic? tongue grin

@allboyz
Hey dude, told you several times to quit becoming more of a nuisance than an asset on this thread these days. Really it's unlike you.  .  .

@tocdee
Hey dude.  .  .can't recall the last time I saw you on United thread. Came to exercise bragging rights huh? Try do so without getting into fights,k? wink

@Eastbay
Dearie keep your usual cool grin If allboyz dey vex you just tell me make I troway am comot for this thread.

@BlueDiva
   Getting more dishonest by the day I see.  .  .and dare I say an attention seeker? Just yesterday or so you were the one saying Mancs should accept that they lost because they were not as good as Liverpool and let it drop. Days before that you were the loudest yabber here.
   Today you're acting ''speechless that world's best team was humiliated'' so you can encourage the rest of your fellow vermins to keep rejoicing like they just discovered they're not bastards after 8 years of being in doubt.
   My point.  .  .drop the irritating ''So Mancs can lose'' act and move on abeg. Don't let me believe allboyz' ailment has gotten to you too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2009
Criz. . .your peeps i geuz took all that was said on this Forum FAR TOO PERSONAL and i hereby apologize for my misconduct and otherwise to all DIS-UTD FANS - lol.

remember ur dudes came to our thread during Our Trouble days to spew shit but we took them in good faith and joked away with them and i consider it as the spirit of the game,its all for fun and a little chip of truth.

well,i rest my case on this totally so that AB Go atleast hear word.

thanks Criz,me sef know say i find trouble small and trespassed.

anyhow sha, 1 love fellas.

cheerz
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by bawomolo(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

U won't get past Chelsea. . . . . . . .
Put ur money where your mouth is. . . .Stake a bet!!!
Chelsea would own y'all again and again and again.
Drogba, Essien, Carvalho. . . . . . .Arsenal can't get a victory with those on the pitch.

Who is scared of Carvalho and Drodga? abeg tell us something we don't know. elenu apere grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:04am On Mar 19, 2009
bawomolo:

Who is scared of Carvalho and Drodga? abeg tell us something we don't know. elenu apere grin grin

Carling cup final 2007. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Carling cup final 2007. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Carling cup? That was an experimental side for the most part with a sprinkling of experience.

With the exception of Fabianski and maybe Gibbs, we'll be set with our full squad for this one. Besides, the stupid ref screwed up that final anyways with frivolous red cards after Walcott deservedly gave us the lead. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2009
allboyz, not saying you shouldn't tease or anything like that but don't get so carried away with it that you begin to cease making sense.

Of course when next your team messes up we'll surely be there to point out the errors grin Only we won't do so for over 72 hours tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

Carling cup? That was an experimental side for the most part with a sprinkling of experience.

With the exception of Fabianski and maybe Gibbs, we'll be set with our full squad for this one. Besides, the stupid ref screwed up that final anyways with frivolous red cards after Walcott deservedly gave us the lead.  angry

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal(Community shield) Aug 05
Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal(Premier League) Aug 05
Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea(Premier League) Dec 05.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2009
Discount a community shield game - anything can happen in those games.

They beat us home and away that season no doubt, but more down to Phillipe Senderos and his fear of DD than anything else.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

They beat us home and away that season no doubt, but more down to Phillipe Senderos and his fear of DD than anything else.

So who would tame Didier Drogba this time around??

Kolo Toure: His best buddy, kinsman.
Gallas: His ex-team mate.
Djourou: Drogba will sodomize his Swiss ass. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 2:43am On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal(Community shield) Aug 05
Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal(Premier League) Aug 05
Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea(Premier League) Dec 05.
This was eons ago!! there's an assassin in town his name is Andrey Arshavin grin grin

Drogba,Essien and Carvalho have since depreciated in value we would show that in due time
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 19, 2009
@BlueDiva
   Getting more dishonest by the day I see.  .  .and dare I say an attention seeker? Just yesterday or so you were the one saying Mancs should accept that they lost because they were not as good as Liverpool and let it drop. Days before that you were the loudest yabber here.
   Today you're acting ''speechless that world's best team was humiliated'' so you can encourage the rest of your fellow vermins to keep rejoicing like they just discovered they're not bastards after 8 years of being in doubt.
   My point.  .  .drop the irritating ''So Mancs can lose'' act and move on abeg. Don't let me believe allboyz' ailment has gotten to you too.

@Mod

What gives?
Is it a crime to be speechless?
This is a time for sober reflection. tongue

I haven't said anything insultive or derogatory.
I haven't taunted or tongue-lashed.

Why the name calling?  sad
Anyways, I'll let this pass. . . cos i'm still speechless   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 19, 2009
Its now Gone-ers time to brag?
Just because of some few wins?
Alright, seems we've been anointed to humilate you,
Bring it on.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

Its now Gone-ers time to brag?
Just because of some few wins?
Alright, seems we've been anointed to humilate you,
Bring it on.
  BLUEDIVA  new vocabulary '=      HUMILIATE'  she is so carried away by the manchester united loss  humiliate/  she says she is speechless-----after running her mouth all over nairaland for one full week like a parrot that saw its mistress having sex with John Terry (JT) the  moscow banana peel slowpoke grin grin   she says she is speechless ke in other words deaf and dumb!! because the world champions and defending european champions cum premierleague champion and chelsea Fc tormetor in chief manchester united lost 1-4 to Liverpool-------NOT AS IF THE LOSS COST MAN UNITED A TROUPHY/silverware or even ther position on top of the table--------i truly sympathise with dumb diva as chelsea will be crusified by spurs this weekend!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:01am On Mar 19, 2009
@BlueDiva
   Not being a mod here dearie, just a fan irritated by your antics tongue Stated my opinion with reasons.  .  .left to you to put me straight, with valid reasons.
I'm still protective of my team grin

We're already reflecting soberly thank you very much, so you can go park yourself back on your thread now since you've got nothing new to say in over 72 hours. Be tongue-tied on your thread too. Leave us fans to deal with our situ. Enough already.

I mean, top yabbing yapper the first 72 hours, then ''speechless'' few more hours later? Get real jo. Act's stale.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2009
'We were the better side'

What a pleasure for all of us who have grown tired of the stupefying arrogance displayed by Manchester United fans and players that talk of their impending quintuple has been put on hold for five minutes while we all talk about their shame and embarrassment instead.

One glorious sight followed another; Ronaldo's face after he'd booted his eighth cross of the day into the stands, Patrice Evra's furious finger wagging after giving away the season's most blatant penalty, Nemanja Vidic's walk of shame after being shown a red card for his second calamitous mistake of the afternoon and the coup de grace - Fergie's stony face on the bench as Liverpool's fourth sailed over Van der Statue's head. The gob may still have furiously been chewing gum, but the brain appeared to be flat-lining. Priceless.

Not that his side's humbling altered his stunning capacity for self-deception. One sentence in his post-match press conference said it all, and needs no sarcastic comment attached to it. Just simply read it and guffaw. I'll even put in on a separate line so we can all enjoy it in perfect isolation.

''I thought we were the better team but the score doesn't reflect that.''

Culled from the 'fifth official', espnsoccernet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by invisible2(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2009
invisible!:

'We were the better side'

What a pleasure for all of us who have grown tired of the stupefying arrogance displayed by Manchester United fans and players that talk of their impending quintuple has been put on hold for five minutes while we all talk about their shame and embarrassment instead.

One glorious sight followed another; Ronaldo's face after he'd booted his eighth cross of the day into the stands, Patrice Evra's furious finger wagging after giving away the season's most blatant penalty, Nemanja Vidic's walk of shame after being shown a red card for his second calamitous mistake of the afternoon and the coup de grace - Fergie's stony face on the bench as Liverpool's fourth sailed over Van der Statue's head. ;DThe gob may still have furiously been chewing gum, but the brain appeared to be flat-lining. Priceless.

Not that his side's humbling altered his stunning capacity for self-deception. One sentence in his post-match press conference said it all, and needs no sarcastic comment attached to it. Just simply read it and guffaw. I'll even put in on a separate line so we can all enjoy it in perfect isolation.

''I thought we were the better team but the score doesn't reflect that.''

Culled from the 'fifth official', espnsoccernet.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2009
sigh!
Another idle idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.