Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style (1177 Views)

2017 Fashion Style Every Ladies Must See!!!!! / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS / Types Of Wedding Dresses - Define Your Bridal Dress Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style by AINATOLULOPE: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
[img]http://e4ar.gu.ma/[/img]

In this picture above, those teenage girls are daughters to the strongest man on Earth , Obama right ? Ok ..

Can you see how simple and down to earth their dressing were ? No wedge shoes , no expensive handbags , no
gold or silver necklace covering their necks . No Brazilian hair or most importantly no make up ! They just come simple . Natural looks, normal cheap bags, cheap sandals and very moderate gowns .

I just wish our sisters can learn how that life is simple and stop bothering your husband for all those things . Be contented with what you have and be happy . You can see how happy and how they were laughing irrespective of the fact that they were not dressed expensively . Or do you think they don’t know about all those high fashion ?

Your beauty is not about those things but about how you carry yourself. Wash and iron the little clothes you have wear them and have a personality that’s all that matters

I hope you don’t criticize me. Feel free to share your opinions and don’t forget to share for others to learn!

By Aina Tolulope

http://www.234 forum.com/lessons-nigerian-ladies-must-learn-from-obamas-children-dress-style/ cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style by donholy28(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
They will be quick to point out that Obama's daughters re not Nigerian
Re: Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
U gat gud point, naija ladies be real and natural
Re: Lessons Nigerian Ladies MUST Learn From Obama’s Children Dress Style by ibknaanii(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
They won't talk to this, I trust them no be nigeria ladies. Those dt agree to dis don't visit Nairaland often.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Glamorous Needs These Turkey Wears, Check Em Out / Yellow Ankara Material / Make Regular Income Mixing Cream Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.