Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) (37244 Views)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by shedrack2222: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ok

Chris Brown hires guards to protect his home (photo)

[url]proudlyweb.com/chris-brown-hires-guards-to-protect-his-home-photo[/url]
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
see pot belly cheesy
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by SAMBARRY: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awon agbaya meji
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by tsdarkside(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
with is this with nigerians throwing money around like no tomorrow...??i never understood this tradition..
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Neplusultra(f): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ugliness in low places undecided
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by prettyJoy22(f): 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
He has an Odd taste in women...ugly tongue
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by holluwai(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omo na wha oh! I'm glad I know all these people well, I'm not totally shocked.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by femadesh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
I sabi d girl wella

She was my classmate bak is high school

I hav 4gotten her name, but I guess her surname is somotun
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by chrisvino(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Ajikpako: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hmmmm, dis her chain be like...............
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by RealEstate38: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by KingKuntaVart: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yoruba comic actor Baba Tee and his actress-lover Dupe Odulate recently stepped out together for the 40th birthday party of Dolapo Mashado. Baba Tee and ex-girlfriend Yetunde Bustline recently had a big dramatic fight over the breakdown of their relationship and it went viral on Nigeria Internet.

Last photo is of Yetunde today. She's stunning in green and heavy chains.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/photos-yetunde-bustlines-ex-baba-tee.html
who are there? never seen or heard this names before... oooooohhhh yorubawood i see... thought itz nollywood
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
yuck.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:
Keshi is better than Oliseh any day anytime because Oliseh does not know how to swim. grin grin grin grin
amokachi is also better than siasia , because siasia has refused to learn how to eat eba !!! Poor boy grin
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by showbobo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
I just see this set of people and LOL...Idiots are meant for our amusement.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by shamecurls(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
onatisi:
amokachi is also better than siasia , because siasia has refused to learn how to eat eba !!! Poor boy grin

Very true! I personally would have preferred Mary Onyali cos she is very good in Basketball and will teach our flying eagles how to jump, then fly.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Worwor jam Worworinka. What a worworfic display of worworians.

2 Likes

Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:

Very true! I personally would have preferred Mary Onyali cos she is very good in Basketball and will teach our flying eagles how to jump, then fly.
have u heard the latest gist in town My broda siddon make I nack u tori . Do u know that barcelona have decided to buy rooney And rooney has even agreed . CR7 is mad about it ooo, so he has decided to leave spain and come to nigeria and join eyimba . He says he doesn't want any competition with rooney
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by shamecurls(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
onatisi:
have u heard the latest gist in town My broda siddon make I nack u tori . Do u know that barcelona have decided to buy rooney And rooney has even agreed . CR7 is mad about it ooo, so he has decided to leave spain and come to nigeria and join eyimba . He says he doesn't want any competition with rooney

I heard the news on OGTV too....Thats bad news o.....He would have just joined Chicago bulls when they wanted to sign him. Anyway! Nigerians re very wicked. A woman started selling pap in our area and people just ignored her and started buying custard. I feel for the woman. Feel like breaking her head for not feasibly studying the environment before starting-up the biz.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by fortunechy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
orishirishi like yorubas use to say even though i dont kw the meanin
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by oskaaay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
hmmm celebrity things sha!!!!!!

HAVE YOU HEARD ON NAIRALAND OF ........
How A Nairalander Grew Their Business TwitterAccount From 6k To 39k Real-FOSKAAY
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2672657_realtwitterfollowerspicture_jpege4cee97f4fee00b080327d4bbea97974

Details at www.nairaland.com/2479663/how-nairalander-grew-business-twitteraccount
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by onatisi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:

I heard the news on OGTV too....Thats bad news o.....He would have just joined Chicago bulls when they wanted to sign him. Anyway! Nigerians re very wicked. A woman started selling pap in our area and people just ignored her and started buying custard. I feel for the woman. Feel like breaking her head for not feasibly studying the environment before starting-up the biz.
wait oooo, I just saw timaya now driving an okada in top speed , who he dey rush go rape now

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by marriedvirgin: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have this thing to say which ladies fail to understand most of the time.When a woman leaves a man because of his bad character,what makes you think that occupying her place later on makes you the best or what makes you think that you can do better than her?Lets forget about the beauty part and face some realities.When I saw the way Yetunde cried in that video,i already knew the kind of person Baba Tee was.Usually matters of this nature,i hardly take time to comment on them but I must say that from my high sense of instinct, I don't think Baba Tee's new relationship would last long.It is only a matter of time..........When I see the kind of people get involved with for relationships,i fear so much for them but I can't really talk.The heart of man is really a mystery.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by shamecurls(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
onatisi:
wait oooo, I just saw timaya now driving an okada in top speed , who he dey rush go rape now

The guy is heading to Empire area for Yaba axis.....Too much sperm in his body is already affecting his brains
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:

The guy is heading to Empire area for Yaba axis.....Too much sperm in his body is already affecting his brains
don't mind him , instead of him doing Indecency he dey go rape . Anyway how is Rkelly for ur area ,somebody told me they saw him buying bread and akara . Is it true
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by shamecurls(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
onatisi:
don't mind him , instead of him doing Indecency he dey go rape . Anyway how is Rkelly for ur area ,somebody told me they saw him buying bread and akara . Is it true

He is my Gee...we still clubbed at Iya Sikiratu`s bar yesternight. He is even planning to feature myself, majek fashek, whitney houston and Da, grin in his next album. Its not easy to be a star. Have been rehearsing all money couple with the fact that i had to jump bus as my 1984 Mercedes 200 WITH I4 engine did not start. The contact set is bad and carburetor needs servicing.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by onatisi(m): 9:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
shamecurls:

He is my Gee...we still clubbed at Iya Sikiratu`s bar yesternight. He is even planning to feature myself, majek fashek, whitney houston and Da, grin in his next album. Its not easy to be a star. Have been rehearsing all money couple with the fact that i had to jump bus as my 1984 Mercedes 200 WITH I4 engine did not start. The contact set is bad and carburetor needs servicing.
pasuma and osupa dey fight,obesere dey separate them ,wasiu ayinde dey hail dem , all of dem dey craze grin . I am badddest guy in town
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
I watch Yoruba movies alot and I don't even remember watching this guy act in any of the movies. Maybe na waka pass actor.
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by damiloladuke: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
sweet

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by esscence00: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
that lady in chain reminds me of kunta kinte(roots).
Re: Yetunde Bustline's Ex Baba Tee Steps Out With New Babe For Lagos Party (Party) by Caveatemptor(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yetunde Oduwole looks unhinged with that green-green ensemble and all those anchor chains wrapped around her neck,plus the Stevie Wonder goggles.If her crying videos with mucous running down her face was bad. This is even worse.
Baba Tee on his part looks so out of shape that I wonder why these dumb women are fighting over
him? Then maybe he is Mr Endowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Sacks His Personal Shopper Over Fake D&G Shirt - Picture / Nigerian Celebrities Who Got Married Three Times Or More / Celebrities That Have Suffer N1pple Slip On Red Carpet And Other Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.