Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) (1002 Views)

LMAO! When The Bride Is Tired Of Waiting For The Groom / When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / When You're just Tired Of Everything(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) by Hybrid01: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Are you tired of looking for your television remote all the time? Just dial and don't be scared of losing your money because it won't 'pick' the call

Re: Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
I guess ur villagers will c this
Re: Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) by holyteeboy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Tired Of Looking For Your Remote Every Time?(try This It Works) by Hybrid01: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
princeofpeace22:
I guess ur villagers will c this
my villagers?

(1) (Reply)

You Know It Is American Movie When / Olamide Vs Don Jazzy (funny) / What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.