Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash (26412 Views)

Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS] / Cossy Orjiakor, Vincent Opurum & Others Storm Abuja All White Pool Party / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
‎In truth, the party was awesome, the celebration was overwhelming and the hosting was on the class of its own.

It was the birthday bash of the 1st ever Q‎ueen Of Peace Africa, Debby Douglas and her sister Diana Hogan as they pulled their friends and fans to the much anticipated party.

The celebration which started with a colourful red carpet ‎with media and cameras had some notable names anchored by CEO of Succex Multi-media.

‎Some big names that graced the party are Jaywon, DJ Zeez, Gandoki, Zeal of Styl-plus, Dunhill, Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo,Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, Juliet Njemanze, Miss Democracy Tourism, AlexReports and others. Also at the party to celebrate the Queen was the National president of Queen Of peace Africa- Dr. Suleiman Adejo.

It is worthy to note that her reign will be coming to an end soon as she prepares for a new challenge with this edition to hold in Namibia 2nd of October.
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/07/debby.html

1 Share

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
more

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
and i wasn't invited...
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
See

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
good

2 Shares

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
beautiful

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
wow

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
nice

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Afro3: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
haba

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by timbuk2(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Toh

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by opeloida: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
congrats
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by nypomaini: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
old skul musicians

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by ayoijo: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Styl plus still dey shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Elslim: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
yyyyy

mhen see our children role model dis days... wahala de oooh

3 Likes

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by idongesit88: 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Nihilist: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
But this party looks dead na

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by adebayo201: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Me no dey see any styleplus oh...

Tunde and co shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by ElDeeVee(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Stylplus
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Isn't that jaywon's dicklipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by odeku457(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
#JulyBorn HappyBuffdae.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nice one guys cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by colossus2: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is this news undecided
I see why some nairalanders used to chant "how does this affect the price of garri" and those looking for pin mouth charger

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Are we still in the year 2015?

Did that guy just make a gun sign at me?!! Did he just fvcking make a fvcking gun sign at me?!!!! I go scatter this thread if you don't produce him for beating. I can't take this. No, I can't take this! It is an affront. What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance! I must break that hand tonight!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by bunmioguns(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
cool

Jaywon my guy

I like his voice die

1 Like

Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by LordMecuzy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
HOC XO life Abuja
We miss Sir Uyi
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by Ajikpako: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Biuriful
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by okedoyinolabisi(f): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wen money dey...hbd by d way
Re: Jaywon,Gandoki,DJ Zeez,Stylplus,Others Storm Queen Of Peace Africa Birthday Bash by okooloyun1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Nigerian Celebrities Blame Super Eagles Green Jersey, Say It's A Bad Luck Jersey / Mercy Eke Vs A Fraudster Asking For Her Bank Details (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.